KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » im new!

im new!
Started by: sith_shady

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

Joe Lando is a weenie, despite his SW name.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2001 01:35 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I remember that ghetto show. It came on the FoxFamily channel or one of those other basic cable channels. That guy is soooo stupid, If I was on a cheesy show like that, I'd be too embarrassed to even admit I was on it, yet alone brag about it! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 14th, 2001 05:53 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Jealous, darling ? evil face

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 01:43 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Jeez, I didn't mean to start the Charles Taylor hate club.... sad

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 01:47 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

Doesn't bother me, since I still don't have a clue. confused confused

Welcome to our corner of the world, Shady. May you live long and prosper \\_//

Oh, sorry, wrong show, Mr. Spock on my mind again. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 02:41 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Me Jealous? HA, that's beyond preposterous. The only thing that would be more embarrassing then being on the show, is watching it willingly. Wasn't Joe Lando hit by a bus in Mexico and didn't he die?, evil face big grin wink

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 04:32 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oooh, a weclome thread nearly slipped through my net by coming thorugh the GDF back door...

Well, hi, though I am sure you have given the place a thorough look over by now. Welcome aboard!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 06:53 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

I welcome you as well. I am not a high-profile member. Just notice my post number. Yet I join the same time as Edna and Ush.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 07:15 PM
jedi212guy is currently offline Click here to Send jedi212guy a Private Message Find more posts by jedi212guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I joined mid-February, Edna mid-April; all the oldies are lisyed as having registered when Raz moved away from EZboard.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 07:19 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Actually Ush. I joined in march didn't I? My birthday was in April and I had certainly been here fr a while then!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 07:21 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sorry, I meant March; guess my fingers went faster than my brain. March 15th you joined, I think.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 07:23 PM
queeq
Chaos

Gundy's "Jealous, darling" was aimed at me, Tex. Not at you. Didn't you see the mushy look in her eyes when she looked at me? big grin

Joe Lando is a weenie and no match for me, babe. evil face

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 08:27 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote