KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » What do you think is the best bond game?

What do you think is the best bond game?
Started by: ~Air Angel~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
movie_freak

Goldeneye(N64) loved the multiplayer part.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 01:50 AM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

I'd have to go with Goldeneye (for the Nintendo 64),the game play was brilliant (both the solo and the multiplayer were excellent) with the solo player staying true to the film. Although i quite enjoyed the Bond installments for the PS2 (i.e. Agent Under Fire & Nightfire).

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 06:19 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

goldeneye is so clasic

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 07:57 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Bump!

I still don't feel that any game since "GE" has outdone it ...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 12:02 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

in a recent poll EON got voted as best game

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 12:07 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Haven't heard of that one ...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 12:25 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

the game or the poll?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 12:29 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

The game.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 12:36 PM
yerssot

I think I played the first level, but I'm not sure anymore... I did play NightFire though

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 06:02 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

That was so-so, IMO.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 07:03 PM
yerssot

too much action orientated?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 07:08 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

A tad.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 07:18 PM
yerssot

well, it should be more Hitman like

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 07:22 PM
silver_tears

I liked Goldeneye alot thumb up TWINE one was a little over rated in my opinion, but Goldeneye is classic, the only thing I think ever beat that game for me is Perfect Dark embarrasment

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 01:17 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

they made one for TWINE?

but for Perfect Dark, I take that every mission takes hours to finish cause you gotta sit and wait for the guards to turn away? messed

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 06:15 PM
silver_tears

Yea, for 64, I forget what it's called, but you see renard running around in his little blue suit laughing out loud

I like the multiplayer missions with the sims

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 06:47 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I never heard of that one sad did you find it a fun game? big grin

you can do missions in the sims? blink

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 06:48 PM
silver_tears

I liked it big grin my brother is a big Bond game nut though
Not missions, the umm operations I guess confused with the multiplayer teams thing

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 09:48 PM
yerssot

perhaps he knows the name of the game? eek! I'm interested in knowing more about it!

what's your operation then? 'get a new job'? and the dad has to convince the employer to hire his wife? stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 12:40 AM