KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » What's your favorite bad guy?

What's your favorite bad guy?
Started by: ~Air Angel~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

yeah, but you're wrong, nah stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 11:09 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

I'm never wrong cool

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 12:46 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

than in your almight wisdom...what do you think of the villains of Diamonds are Forever?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 03:06 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

the guy with the hat.....and the guy with the cat!....... wouldn't it be cool if the cat was IN the hat stick out tongue.......i'm being a james bond dork here

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 07:34 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

the hat one is Oddjob and the one with the cat is Blofeld...

so, now you know why the cat wasn't in the hat, otherwise the guy was called blo-job eek!
dirty thinking cermie stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 07:44 PM
Evy_O
don't let go

Those two guys I can't remember names were funny big grin And that actor was an excellent Blofeld!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 07:52 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

two guys? you mean from diamonds are forever?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 08:05 PM
Evy_O
don't let go

blo-job laughing out loud laughing out loud
yeah, from DAF big grin

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 08:31 PM
yerssot

Mr Wint and Mr Kidd wink

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 08:36 PM
Evy_O
don't let go

That's them! Hilarious laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 09:03 PM
yerssot

they're terrible!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 09:04 PM
Evy_O
don't let go

funny nonetheless!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 09:17 PM
yerssot

*shivers* sad

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 09:20 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

ah this topic died far too fast......lets keep it going people!

now lets see what Discos's favourite villian would be

after studying near all villians quite closely I could congure up my top 3 villians

1. Scaramanga
2. Max Zorin
3. Alec Travelyn 006

Scaramanga
He is suffisticated, he respects Bond in many of ways and was a good sports-man when it came to killing people. He enjoys his profession and was (imho) the best marks-man of the entire james bond series

Max Zorin
A top class guy with plenty of money....so why lets try and take over the world and partly destroy it.....didnt he have enough horses. His plan was brilliant and I very much enjoyed him entertaining Mr Bond at his house with all the mischief going on. One of my favourite Bond endings...

Travelyan
Christ.....I just love this guy for so many reasons. He lays in secret for 8/9 years and starts up the Janice sindicate which Bond is trying to stop and it ends up being a former 00. He is sharp and witty and knew exactly what he was doing....his plan was engenuis but as Bond explained....its down to merely being a petty thief. He messed with Bonds head as he assumed he had control over Bond's emottions and whatnot but in the end.......SPLAT! Ever since picking up a N64 controller with Goldeneye on the screen that I have always played 006 on multi-player games......plus there is the matter of fact that I am a huge Sean Bean fan!

Discos - that will be all yes

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 14th, 2004 02:36 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, I sure hope Scaramanga was and is the best hit-man of the seriesstick out tongue

I disliked the whole plot about Zorin and the horses, it should have been discovered another way

Old Post May 14th, 2004 09:26 AM
Discos
The Discmeister

lol i thought it was quite crap the way he found out, lol a stable with an undergorud labd.....wow

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 14th, 2004 12:38 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

if you are trying to do the big job of getting Silicon Valley under water, don't go draw attention on you with horses... a valueble lesson wink

Old Post May 14th, 2004 06:41 PM
Evy_O
don't let go

Travelyan was cool, yes big grin

Old Post May 15th, 2004 10:36 AM
yerssot

there is no Boromir or Oddysea... there is only Alec!

Old Post May 15th, 2004 10:56 AM
Discos
The Discmeister

ya shall shoosh!

Discos - you're forgetting "Spence"

Old Post May 15th, 2004 11:32 AM