KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Wasssuppp Everybody!!!

Wasssuppp Everybody!!!
Started by: SeanArcher

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SeanArcher

Wasssuppp Everybody!!!

Hey guys, I just registered to post here, which I'll probly be doing often.

My real name is Ryan (not SeanArcher), I'm 16 and I live in the USA. (New Orleans) My favorite movie is either Jurassic Park or Star Wars. I like to watch DVDs, and I have a good TV and DVD player and stuff (I take pride in having a sweet home theatre setup...). I used to write DVD reviews for joblo.com a while back (read on). I also like watching Jerry Springer and the show Survivor, and other stuff.

I like to work out (125) and play football for my school (free safety), I also like to play paintball (the Cobras!). My favorite playstation games are Final Fantasy 7 and Resident Evil. BTW, I'm writing a Resident Evil script now....

These past weeks have been pretty freaking boring. All my pals from school and stuff live far as hell away from here, and I hardly ever see them other than at school, which sucks. I can't believe i'm saying this, but, am I looking forward for school to start again?! No, I'm not. Hell no!!! Still, I am looking forward to football season and some other stuff.

I used to post at joblo.com till them piece of shits banned me (basically because I got in an arguement with the "owner" of the site). Well, I guess I'll start posting here, eh?

Anyway, I just wanted to say HELLO to everyone.

-Ryan

Last edited by SeanArcher on Aug 15th, 2001 at 09:36 AM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 09:28 AM
SeanArcher is currently offline Click here to Send SeanArcher a Private Message Find more posts by SeanArcher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Hey Ryan, nice to see a real indepth welcome message.

Welcome.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 09:56 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeanArcher

Has this guy really not updated since March?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 10:24 AM
SeanArcher is currently offline Click here to Send SeanArcher a Private Message Find more posts by SeanArcher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeanArcher

Has this guy really not updated since March?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 10:39 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Welcome, SeanArcher....guarantee you'll never be bored around here.

The Raz man has been pretty busy lately......

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 01:03 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Actually, depends what guy you are talking about....

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 01:11 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yeah, Raz hasn't exactly been as attentive as he used, to, but then he HAS been very busy. He contributes to Klillermovies.com sometimes with SW info.

What a welcome message! Ah, the work into this are of the forums is paying off... nice to meet you, Ryan. Look around, post around, get to know everyone...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 05:10 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skull_crusher
The Don

Re: Wasssuppp Everybody!!!

quote:
Originally posted by SeanArcher
Hey guys, I just registered to post here, which I'll probly be doing often.

My real name is Ryan (not SeanArcher), I'm 16 and I live in the USA. (New Orleans) My favorite movie is either Jurassic Park or Star Wars. I like to watch DVDs, and I have a good TV and DVD player and stuff (I take pride in having a sweet home theatre setup...). I used to write DVD reviews for joblo.com a while back (read on). I also like watching Jerry Springer and the show Survivor, and other stuff.

I like to work out (125) and play football for my school (free safety), I also like to play paintball (the Cobras!). My favorite playstation games are Final Fantasy 7 and Resident Evil. BTW, I'm writing a Resident Evil script now....

These past weeks have been pretty freaking boring. All my pals from school and stuff live far as hell away from here, and I hardly ever see them other than at school, which sucks. I can't believe i'm saying this, but, am I looking forward for school to start again?! No, I'm not. Hell no!!! Still, I am looking forward to football season and some other stuff.

I used to post at joblo.com till them piece of shits banned me (basically because I got in an arguement with the "owner" of the site). Well, I guess I'll start posting here, eh?

Anyway, I just wanted to say HELLO to everyone.

-Ryan

Heh, me and good 'ol Ryan are gonna get along just fine! i like this guy!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 11:45 PM
Skull_crusher is currently offline Click here to Send Skull_crusher a Private Message Find more posts by Skull_crusher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeanArcher

What the hell do you mean by that?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2001 04:51 AM
Skull_crusher
The Don

evil face naw just messin! so you like survivor?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2001 02:16 PM
Skull_crusher is currently offline Click here to Send Skull_crusher a Private Message Find more posts by Skull_crusher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

Welcome, SeanArcher. Glad to have you here. Just try to limit the profanity. wink

Old Post Aug 16th, 2001 02:50 PM
jedi212guy is currently offline Click here to Send jedi212guy a Private Message Find more posts by jedi212guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeanArcher

Well guys, I know I haven't been here that long, but I think I'm gonna go and try to find a better Episode 2 site (one that is better updated). Yes dude, I do like survivor, it's a cool show....

With school coming up and all, I'm not going to have time to keep going to message boards. I already go to like 4. I don't even know why the "heck" I registered for this forum, I shoulda known I'd never have time to come here and shit. Well, cyall guys. I'll still be waiting for episode 2 to come out just as much as yall, I just won't be around to talk about it with you guys.

Anyways, Bye everybody.... smile

Old Post Aug 17th, 2001 10:33 AM
Skull_crusher
The Don

Well stop by when you have the time!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2001 02:11 PM
Ratcat

Short, but sweet... sad

Old Post Aug 17th, 2001 03:56 PM
yerssot

hi!!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2001 04:00 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Tooo late, he went...

Old Post Aug 20th, 2001 10:48 AM
LanceWindu

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

What was with that guy anyways? He just started going here and then he leaves.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2001 07:02 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DJ Velocity
The one and only

Should we kill him? evil face

Old Post Aug 30th, 2001 08:32 AM
DJ Velocity is currently offline Click here to Send DJ Velocity a Private Message Find more posts by DJ Velocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skull_crusher
The Don

Eh....he was probably a sock anyway.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2001 03:11 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Charming! But since he has left this thread no longer erves a purpose. Bye bye!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2001 09:27 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote