KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » I'm in love with Edna!

I'm in love with Edna!
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

I'm in love with Edna!

Oh wow, what a woman! Did you see what she did to my sig? Isn't that just sooo funny?! Wow!, Edna is my type of babe! That's so hillarious!!! I love it!!! Now I know why Ush is so head over heels for that god sent of a woman! Edna, your one classy babe, geourgeous and with a sense of humour! I LOVE YOU!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2001 06:04 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Breetai
I work for the Skin Trade

Well, Edna is cool...

Old Post Aug 16th, 2001 06:05 PM
Breetai is currently offline Click here to Send Breetai a Private Message Find more posts by Breetai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oooh, someone hit the spot... well, that's Witchy vengenace for you, I guess.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 16th, 2001 06:05 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Changing to her pumpkins really is not going to help matters, Tex...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 16th, 2001 06:15 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Hmmm, now this is an unexpected move for him....

*Ducks out, denying all knowledge...*

Gotta go, Khai Bo!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2001 06:18 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Shocked Question:

In order for Ed to change my sig, she would have to access my sig on the hosting website right? Or she could copy the image and post it some where else right? But she didn't copy and post it somewhere else because it's still listed at RC's site. So now I'm wondering if RC had a hand in this little sceme...

Last edited by Tex on Aug 16th, 2001 at 08:07 PM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2001 06:22 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Let;s not be trying to work out the ways of the Witch. Instead, let her pumpkins go before she comes back and kills you.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 16th, 2001 10:11 PM
Tex
Yumsz

No! I have a liking for these pumpkins, she should of thought of that before she defaced my precious sig! But if she returns my sig back to normal, I will gladly release her precious pumpkins!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2001 10:56 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sigh... this is just going to be trouble...

BtVS

Old Post Aug 16th, 2001 10:59 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Trouble for Ed evil face

Old Post Aug 16th, 2001 11:05 PM
Ratcat

Hmmmm, I know nothing of this magical deed....

Old Post Aug 16th, 2001 11:20 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Change that sig Tex , now man.
"It must have ben love, but it`s over now"
Dont anger a Norseman.

Last edited by finti on Aug 16th, 2001 at 11:31 PM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2001 11:23 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skull_crusher
The Don

laughing out loud laughing out loud i did not even notice texas' sig!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2001 11:32 PM
Skull_crusher is currently offline Click here to Send Skull_crusher a Private Message Find more posts by Skull_crusher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

What, his original. the cursed one Edna gave him or Edna's pumpkins that he has stolen?

BtVS

Old Post Aug 16th, 2001 11:34 PM
Skull_crusher
The Don

The pumpkin one!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2001 11:38 PM
Skull_crusher is currently offline Click here to Send Skull_crusher a Private Message Find more posts by Skull_crusher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

OK, Skull_crusher, I am confused now. Are you connected to Aldera.Net, Episode-X or neither?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2001 11:38 PM
Skull_crusher
The Don

i prefer episode-x!!!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2001 11:45 PM
finti

Still that is Ednas signature, have the curtsy to let it be.
How about it TEX?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2001 11:47 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skull_crusher
The Don

I'll have this sig for a while!!! Or if i can get somebody to make me a personal one i'll go with that permantly! wink Oh and i wonder what edna is gonna think of this whole sig deal!

Last edited by Skull_crusher on Aug 16th, 2001 at 11:55 PM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2001 11:48 PM
Ratcat

OK, loosing the plot.

S, when are Episode-X coming back online? I use to love that site.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2001 12:10 AM