KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » who do you think is the hottest

who do you think is the hottest
Started by: wolverine2000

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
danis4ever

Hey yo girls!

I love daniel radcliffe too, and for me he is definitely the hottest!

Next would be Tom felton!

What do you think?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 05:27 PM
danis4ever is currently offline Click here to Send danis4ever a Private Message Find more posts by danis4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
daeri

quote:
Originally posted by Malfoy's chick
MALFOY AND POTTER, yummyyyyyyyyy

(hasn't this thread already been done? oh well)

I agree on this.. they're both hotter than hot.. embarrasment

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 07:59 PM
daeri is currently offline Click here to Send daeri a Private Message Find more posts by daeri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Have you guys seen Orlando Bloom? I think there's an estimate of atleast 300,000 chicks out there that would say that OB is the one that's hotter then hot. So sorry to bust your bubble.

But anywho, I don't think anyone's hott really. ALAN RICKMAN RULES! confused *cough* Sorry...had to say that.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 08:10 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

well I think...tom felton is super hot! and dan is really hot...but only when he done up as harry.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 08:34 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tom&Daniel

yeah.....look at my name and it tells all......woo hoo....and in the prisoner of azkaban trailer, tom doesnt put his hair up in funny gel stuff and it looks hot!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 09:58 PM
Tom&Daniel is currently offline Click here to Send Tom&Daniel a Private Message Find more posts by Tom&Daniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
daeri

quote:
Originally posted by Tom&Daniel
yeah.....look at my name and it tells all......woo hoo....and in the prisoner of azkaban trailer, tom doesnt put his hair up in funny gel stuff and it looks hot!

I have to agree on this one too.. I hope he will let it grow (his hair I mean stick out tongue).. embarrasment

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 10:04 PM
daeri is currently offline Click here to Send daeri a Private Message Find more posts by daeri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackwitchk

4 male,I'll say is harry,4 girl,of course is hermione.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 07:34 PM
blackwitchk is currently offline Click here to Send blackwitchk a Private Message Find more posts by blackwitchk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jana
-

draco and hermoine (hmm, i'm female so i would prefer draco..wink)

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 07:46 PM
Jana is currently offline Click here to Send Jana a Private Message Find more posts by Jana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Im 2cool 4 a title r name

Draco, all the way!

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 08:41 PM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss S Malfoy
Delusional

Oooooh That's tough!...
Ummm...
DRACO MALFOY DUHHH!

Hottie in Robes OR on a Chopper!
Look at that baby pur...not the bike you moron...ME!

Attachment: draco5.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 03:57 AM
Miss S Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Miss S Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Miss S Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyblame

Hi....
ya Ofcourse Herminy Grenger as Ama Waston....She looks beautiful...

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 04:52 AM
johnnyblame is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyblame a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyblame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Splitty

You must all be very young.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2009 03:37 AM
Splitty is currently offline Click here to Send Splitty a Private Message Find more posts by Splitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hermonie is really hot

Old Post Nov 19th, 2009 10:12 PM
Hewhoknowsall is currently offline Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Draco Malfoy/Tom Felton. Period. xD

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 02:40 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_usher
I never pay for tickets

I think its hermione granger.....

Old Post Jan 6th, 2010 08:00 AM
The_usher is currently offline Click here to Send The_usher a Private Message Find more posts by The_usher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

i have a weakness for dark hair/light eyes, so radcliffe is very nice to look at - but he's only 5'7'' and supposedly weighs just over 110 lbs.

it would take a lot of self confidence to be with someone two inches shorter and forty pounds lighter than me.
confidence, and a smidgen of masochism.

rupert grint isn't HOT, but he's very good looking. plus the way his body is built is quite... solid. which is good. [plus, taller than me, and heavier than me - so score there.]

because, you know, i'll be meeting them both and they'll fall madly in love with me but i'll only be able to choose one... roll eyes (sarcastic)

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 09:41 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote