KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Latest Bond Movie you saw

Latest Bond Movie you saw
Started by: yerssot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

Latest Bond Movie you saw

So, what's your latest JB movie you saw on either cinema, VHS or DVD??

Mine is DAD (Die Another Day), I just didn't had time to watch a video the last weeks sad

but I'm planning to start again starting of tomorrow!... after studying messed

what about your latest JB-movie?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 10:14 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

DAD on DVD last summer

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 11:14 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

seems a popular movie messed
that or just because it's the latest one

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 11:23 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypernova

I think it's because it's the latest one. That was also the last one I saw on DVD.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 11:27 PM
Hypernova is currently offline Click here to Send Hypernova a Private Message Find more posts by Hypernova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BondJamesBond
Scaramanga Thug

Just watched Dr No again the other night

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 10:50 PM
BondJamesBond is currently offline Click here to Send BondJamesBond a Private Message Find more posts by BondJamesBond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

was going to see dr no too but forgot it

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 10:51 PM
BondJamesBond
Scaramanga Thug

I am in total lust for Honey Ryder!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 11:10 PM
BondJamesBond is currently offline Click here to Send BondJamesBond a Private Message Find more posts by BondJamesBond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

for her time, now she's a tad old wink

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 11:16 PM
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

Latest Bond movie I've seen is The Spy Who Loved Me. This is one of my most fav Bond's. It has a sadistic villian, a totally original henchman, a stolen plot from a Jules Verne story, we finally get to learn Q's real name, the first coop between the Russian SF and the British SS, a great looking car, and more humor than several of Moore's Bond put together.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 05:14 AM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

DAD in the cinema months ago

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post May 7th, 2004 08:45 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

Ok this will probably sound lame, but latest Bond film I saw was DAD, third time ninja

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post May 7th, 2004 11:35 AM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

hmmm, I saw ... lemme see... a moore movie as last one (last week) but forgot which one messed trying to see one this week again

oh and RA... We already knew in Dr No that Q's name is Boothroyd, it's what M says at the start of the movie

Old Post May 7th, 2004 04:52 PM
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
hmmm, I saw ... lemme see... a moore movie as last one (last week) but forgot which one messed trying to see one this week again

oh and RA... We already knew in Dr No that Q's name is Boothroyd, it's what M says at the start of the movie

Again I missed that. Thanks. I haven't seen Dr. No and nay 10 years.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 04:59 PM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

it was only cause I noted it down cause evy asked it in a trivia thread and I saw Dr No a day later messed

Old Post May 7th, 2004 05:01 PM
The Redeemer

quote:
Originally posted by Reborn Again
Latest Bond movie I've seen is The Spy Who Loved Me. This is one of my most fav Bond's. It has a sadistic villian, a totally original henchman, a stolen plot from a Jules Verne story, we finally get to learn Q's real name, the first coop between the Russian SF and the British SS, a great looking car, and more humor than several of Moore's Bond put together.

Heh!Heh! That's putting more into TSWLM than I would have RA. It's not one of my favourite Bond films by a long shot but it does have a wonderful turn by Caroline Munroe, a terrific central chase sequence that's clumsily edited in parts but brilliantly done in others, a decent Marvin Hamlish score and a terrific pre-titles sequence...

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 09:16 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

A View to a Kill... well, tomorrow that is

Old Post May 7th, 2004 09:45 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

Wednesday - Live & Let Die
Thursday - Moonraker
Friday - Spy who Loved Me

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 7th, 2004 10:38 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tilien
Straight Jacket Dealer

Grrr ive forgotten already... i think i watched Goldeneye last w/end... the one with Sean Bean in as 006... and he turns against James blargh blargh blargh... yeah lol

I'm Back!
xD

Old Post May 7th, 2004 10:41 PM
Tilien is currently offline Click here to Send Tilien a Private Message Find more posts by Tilien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

yeah i know what goldeneye is stick out tongue

I watched Die Another day, Goldeneye & from russia with lovr last weekend

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 7th, 2004 10:54 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

wow, disco, you watch a movie every day or something??? messed

Old Post May 8th, 2004 10:19 AM