KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » N-Gage

N-Gage
Started by: movie_freak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wicker_man
V.2

quote:
Originally posted by Tex
Does the N-Gage function as a MP3 player?

Yep.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 09:08 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

You have to TAKE APART THE THING AND DETACH THE BATTERY TO INSERT A GAME! It's so silly I can't fathom it.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 08:42 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

My friend was gonna buy 1 the other day but he's buying 1 this week instead. Looks pretty cool but i won't get 1.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 09:17 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by mah
You have to TAKE APART THE THING AND DETACH THE BATTERY TO INSERT A GAME! It's so silly I can't fathom it.

A new game, right?!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 04:48 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Well...everytime you're switching games! You have to take out the previous and insert the wished game each time you want to play it.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 05:05 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I'd be happy with 1 game.Either Croft or Sonic.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 05:18 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movie_freak

It's too expensive and the games are crap. It will gradually go down like Sega's Dreamcast

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 05:28 AM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

You can't be happy with one game, kes, for a system with its main function and sales point is being a gaming console.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 08:50 AM
Kes
Philie

To me its a cellphone with good quality games. But still a cellphone. And I think its quite cheap compared to other cellphones. I expected it to be like 500€ and was really surprised to learn its just 300€.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 08:47 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

It's definately not a contraption for gamers. It's not practical enough.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 08:51 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wangster

yo movie freak everything well gradually go down and everything well all gradually go down theres always goin to be better technology and like some ppl said they would buy gameboy advance sp anytime but really theres goin to be something better just like when gameboy started then gameboy advance....technology is always goin to improve and if ur worried that there is goin to be something better there isnt a point of u getting anything..

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 03:54 AM
wangster is currently offline Click here to Send wangster a Private Message Find more posts by wangster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote