KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Phoe's Harry Potter Game - General Discussion

-
This poll is closed.
- 0 0%
- 1 100.00%
Total: 1 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Phoe's Harry Potter Game - General Discussion
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trickster
True KMC Jester

calm doon, calm doon

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 05:33 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

quote:
Originally posted by tigereyes456
IT"S MORE PHOE IS GIVING SO MUCH HW AND SINCE SHE HAS ALMOST ALL THE CLASSES THEN WELL THERE IS SO MUCH AND WE GET A DAY!!!!!!!!!

NO, you have a week to finish it! smile We are giving one assignment out each week...sorry if we gave two this week. We discussed this on Thursday when I was on the cpu at work......so I won't post another assignment until next Saturday OR friday night. Okie? big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 05:37 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

Hehehe since the day Drake followed Rydell lot's of things happened, so what you guys think the plot is? laughing

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 05:40 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

quote:
Originally posted by airangel429
NO, you have a week to finish it! smile We are giving one assignment out each week...sorry if we gave two this week. We discussed this on Thursday when I was on the cpu at work......so I won't post another assignment until next Saturday OR friday night. Okie? big grin

SHE HAS GIVIN THREE ALREADY IN MOST CLASSES>

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 05:41 PM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I think she's given a bunch of choices...but I've only posted twice in her threads.........*shrugs shoulders* I know she's only posting FROM NOW ON, on Saturdays or Friday evenings.......okie? Sorry.........You don't have to do the homework.....its just for house pts........there are soem storyline things in the DADA classes though..........just a bit..not much though.

{if Li wants to talk to Lady Frost catch her after brkfst in the Great Hall big grin}

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 05:44 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

prett damn obvious. this patterny thing is evil and we need tghis sword to stop it. Plus that was only one day before Drake!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 05:44 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

confused.........?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 05:48 PM
Aesma
A Sweet Breath

quote:
Originally posted by Red_Drake
Hehehe since the day Drake followed Rydell lot's of things happened, so what you guys think the plot is? laughing

-cackles madly- the plot is going as planned. wink

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 07:53 PM
Aesma is currently offline Click here to Send Aesma a Private Message Find more posts by Aesma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

IT IS *shocked*........i thought i would have screwed it up by now...so the sword was ok? and i thought that Flamel would be good...since JKR had mention he had invented soemthing already........

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 07:56 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

K what si the book about i can't look back on pages my comp doesn't let me so HELP!

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 10:08 PM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

The book is about Anicient Runes, HOWEVER, Sonia found the book and Ariana and Dale took it from her, it's in the Gryffindor Tower. You can go up and ask them. I am sure Ariana will be delighted that you will help them! smile (i play her so don't worry about Dale)

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 09:34 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

OOC
Remember its not Angel. Dale took it and hid it stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 10:30 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

UMMMM HE NEVER HID IT. B/C I PUT DALE IN THE LIBRARY..........big grin and then she took it out of his pocket....YOU never stated where you put it..b/c you went and got it from that room. big grin

Soooooooo I HAVE IT! hee hee......... we have to start solving this b/c we have to wrap this plot up by the end of next month.....we only have about 5 weeks....... Feb. 16th is when the year ends. big grin

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 11:37 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I need someone who can handle playing another character to step up and play the MAIN bad guy! He will be Prof. Higgs husband and Courtney's father.........................Tela you can play him if you want...but if it's too many char's...........then someone else step up.

We need to get this plot going...I am playing 4 char's and Phoe is playing 3 char's right now............. Prof. rydell is NOT the MAIN bad guy.........the bad guy needs to be an evil wizard. He will come from Durmstrang.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 10:26 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

I'll do it!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 04:42 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Ok! make sure to get with Tela too..b/c she plays his wife!!!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 04:57 PM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

o god dont get jealous *breaths in and breaths out*

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 10:09 PM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Lol, don't worry I won;t betray you. I'm not even remtely handsome in real life!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 10:16 PM
Tela

(((Is confused but glad Trickster is playing main evil dude)))

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 10:36 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

uhh Trickster,i like Spike and well, were kinda flirting in RLM(real life mutants) and outside of it...........

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 10:41 PM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote