KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Phoe's Harry Potter Game - General Discussion

-
This poll is closed.
- 0 0%
- 1 100.00%
Total: 1 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Phoe's Harry Potter Game - General Discussion
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 20 21 [22]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Okay Aqua...
Tela, why are you glad?

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 10:47 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

((9I have 3 chars without having the main evil guy)))

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 10:50 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Lol, makes sense. Now I am hero AND villain!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 10:55 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

kuul, and thanx

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 11:01 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

U WELCOME

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 01:34 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

NOTE:

Please all bear with me...I have ALOT coming up the next three months. I have two online classes (Eng101 and Bio101)and I am studying for my WAPS test(its a military promotion test). I didn't make Staff Sergeant last year when I tested(it was my 1st time...and my hubby left 2 days before I tested sad so i was sad). ANYWAYS so this year I HAVE to make it!!!!! I am going to be focusing more on my classes and studying.

I will however be on as much as I can!! big grin

ALSO, this weekend may be slow...due to alot of our players are unable to get online.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 01:49 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

I'm gone for the next little while i be on and off. i have exams soon adn need to study..i'm failing french right now nadway..so i'll need to be pmed when the main plot starts with kai adn dale adn myself. Umm airangel or rickster especially on the 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th and 29th can take over my char. but i'll to be omed if something big happens to her..or such so i know what not to do...

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 04:24 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

oh yah and li is going to start having her prophecy go wrong in her mind such as dale dying or something...but it doesn't really happen as the date gets closer and it starts with her not wanting to blink....cuz she see dead eyes or something.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 04:25 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

THAT'S FINE TIGER....... big grin (sorry for caps)

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 06:00 AM
Tela

Could someone please tell me what's going on. I kind of want to rejoin the game. I've been M.I.A. too long stick out tongue. So could someone help me, please?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 05:57 PM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

quote:
Originally posted by Tela
Could someone please tell me what's going on. I kind of want to rejoin the game. I've been M.I.A. too long stick out tongue. So could someone help me, please?

ditto Tela...

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 08:49 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

The story so far is. (You kow about the scary magic stones right?)

Well, the students from all the years are looking for the stones, because they found out that they were still magical and that the evil guys(Terrance Higgs, Slytherins & co) still wanted them to use as weapons. So the 'good' team has managed to find one, in Dumbledore's study, but ack the means to do anything with it, and are currently waiting around for me to say they can all go to Hogsmeade, where they hope to find information about a second stone.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 09:58 AM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

im evil hehehehe evil face

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 07:47 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Cool, but it would be better to interact with the rest of the group. Like, not be nice ot hem, but like hang round with them. Makes it easier for me, unless I keep evil and good in seperate threads - which wouldn't work, cos you have to meet since you're at school.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 05:28 PM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

but i was a good slytherin when the game first started...>.<

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 06:39 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Well you can be good again!

It's up to you, really. YOu can even keep switching, but then people won't trust you stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 05:42 PM
Elessea

Has this game just compleatly fallen apart sad thats sad...I miss playing
!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 04:51 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Potter124

Hi Elessea the game has fallen apart and like your location I live in my nightmares since that deadly 3 days

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 11:00 PM
Potter124 is currently offline Click here to Send Potter124 a Private Message Find more posts by Potter124 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote