KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Where did Johnny go?

Where did Johnny go?
Started by: MissesDepp?!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Where did Johnny go?

Does anybody apart from me think it's weird how Johnny was there for Edward scissorhands then he disapeared only coming back for Chocolat and Sleepy Hollow (not to mention many wonderful independent films which weren't very recognized, you should see them they're so good) and he was so...gone for awhile finally we saw him in POTC and OUATIM. He's going to do Willy Wonka and POTC2 which i want to be in SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad. does anybody know wut happened between those few years? besides falling in love and having to kids then moving to France.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 07:20 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

he did a lot more movies in that time period....

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 08:14 PM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugarxen

for the depp fix catch him in once upon a time in mexico...um with antonio smile anyway i'm not sure what he did...prehaps more independent films? hummmm blink gosh sorry so not helpful....big grin

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 08:19 PM
sugarxen is currently offline Click here to Send sugarxen a Private Message Find more posts by sugarxen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BondJamesBond
Scaramanga Thug

Who cares, I mean really, go home stalker...
What did he do in that time??...It's f***ing private, none of your fliping business!!
He has his own life now go get yourself one.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 10:44 PM
BondJamesBond is currently offline Click here to Send BondJamesBond a Private Message Find more posts by BondJamesBond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~fuoco~
dodgey git

calm down there tiger!!

FORZA
AC MILAN

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 10:56 PM
~fuoco~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~fuoco~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~fuoco~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

He never went anywhere. To be such a big fan of his you seem to know very little about his career and what movies he has been in. He has never taken an extended break from movies. He has always been around. Here are the films he has done in the time period you mentioned, between Edward Scissorhands and Pirates of the Carribean.

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003) .... Jack Sparrow
From Hell (2001) .... Inspector Fred Abberline
Blow (2001) .... George Jung
Chocolat (2000) .... Roux
Before Night Falls (2000) .... Bon Bon/Lieutenant Victor
... aka Antes que anochezca (2000) (USA: Spanish title)
Man Who Cried, The (2000) .... Cesar
... aka The man who cried - Les larmes d'un homme (2001) (France)

Sleepy Hollow (1999) .... Constable Ichabod Crane
... aka Sleepy Hollow (1999) (Germany)
Astronaut's Wife, The (1999) .... Commander Spencer Armacost
Ninth Gate, The (1999) .... Dean Corso
... aka Neuvième porte, La (1999) (France)
... aka Novena puerta, La (1999) (Spain)
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (1998) .... Raoul Duke
Brave, The (1997) .... Raphael
Donnie Brasco (1997) .... Joseph D. Pistone/Donnie Brasco
"United States of Poetry" (1995) TV Series
Nick of Time (1995) .... Gene Watson
Dead Man (1995) .... William 'Bill' Blake
... aka Dead Man (1995) (Germany)
... aka Jim Jarmusch's Dead Man (1996) (USA)
Don Juan DeMarco (1995) .... Don Juan
Ed Wood (1994) .... Edward D. Wood, Jr.
What's Eating Gilbert Grape (1993) .... Gilbert Grape
Benny & Joon (1993) .... Sam, Mike's Cousin
Arizona Dream (1993) .... Axel Blackmar
... aka Arizona Dream (1993) (France)
... aka Arrowtooth Waltz, The (1993)
Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare (1991) (as Oprah Noodlemantra) .... Teen on TV
... aka Nightmare On Elm Street 6, A (1991)
Edward Scissorhands (1990) .... Edward Scissorhands

Alot of those were actually high profile movies. How in the hell are you such a big fan and never watched nor heard of them? They were advertised all over the place.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 10:56 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BondJamesBond
Scaramanga Thug

quote:
Originally posted by ~fuoco~
calm down there tiger!!
Meow!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 11:08 PM
BondJamesBond is currently offline Click here to Send BondJamesBond a Private Message Find more posts by BondJamesBond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Moving to celebs forum
moving--moved

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 11:31 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~fuoco~
dodgey git

what? blink no expression

FORZA
AC MILAN

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 01:39 AM
~fuoco~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~fuoco~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~fuoco~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Oh boy, do not even get me started on how big a fan of johnny depp i am i know his agents adress and phone number! Really i just wanted to think of an exuse to get a topic started on him. And i mentioned that i understood that he had many independent films in between which i have seen all of them. So really u r being an idiot not to mention the fact that because u r a lazy retard you obviously got that list off of the internet. Now then if you could tell me why nobody wanted to buy Edward D. Wood Jr's movie idea's i might believe you or why Bon Bon was such a big part for him or what happened to Constable Ichabod Crane i might acctually believe you but i really can't believe that you would go to all the trouble to find the list on the internet, acctually i shouldn't even have asked you the questions about his characters because you are probably going to get that off the internet too! And by the way they were f.ucking independent films you wanker, they did not have enough money to be advertised "all over the place" only in low profile movie theatres.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 01:57 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

two more things, don't even try to fight back, you're way over ur head. And in case i didn't make the message clear enough...

Attachment: 02middle finga.jpg
This has been downloaded 74 time(s).

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 02:05 AM
~fuoco~
dodgey git

you know his agent's phone number? blink
how did you manage to get that?!
shifty pssst! can you slip it to me? i won't tell a single soulshifty j/k

FORZA
AC MILAN

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 02:07 AM
~fuoco~
dodgey git

who was that to? no expression

FORZA
AC MILAN

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 02:13 AM
lil bitchiness
-

me too...fuoco?!?! Are you planning with out me mad give give give!!!! eek!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 02:24 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~fuoco~
dodgey git

shifty everything's under control lilshifty ur the first person i'll give to..

FORZA
AC MILAN

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 02:26 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

That was to evil dead who is a little tard that we'll never hear from again. My mom knows a guy, who's an artist and Johnny bought a few pictures from him and they're good friends. Unfortuantley i couldn't get his actual adress but i wish i could.

Tracey Jacobs
9560 Wilshire Blvd.
5th Floor
Beverly Hills CA 90212
310/273-6700
(f)310/247-1111

but don't bother her okay???

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 03:01 AM
lil bitchiness
-

I wouldnt know what to say really....be kinda stupid ringing and going oh my god, i love johnny depp..lame!

fuoco...we are going to her house..screw the phone call ...lol

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 03:04 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

you're a fucking idiot.............you claim to be some huge Johnny Depp fan, yet havn't seen any of his work.

That list is indeed from imdb.com ........where anybody with 2 brain cells to rub together would go to find out what movies a specific actor has done (not saying that you're dumb simply because you claim to be Depp's biggest fan yet havn't seen hardly any of his work).

I think he's a decent actor, but not the greatest.........and I still have seen 9/10 of his movies.

Holy shit..........some 17 year old little girl just called me a "little tard".........I'll have to tell my wife and children about that one. That is damn hillarious.

I know you're in france and all but do then not use punctuation in your country? You wrote a full paragraph without one punctuation mark........that's the biggest run on sentence I've ever seen. Good job.

I know they are considered foreign films in your country but here in America (biggest country for cinema in the world) the following Depp films off that list were well known and well advertised so please stop pretending you know what you are talking about :

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
From Hell
Chocolat
Sleepy Hollow
Astronaut's Wife, The
Ninth Gate, The
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Donnie Brasco
Don Juan DeMarco
Ed Wood
What's Eating Gilbert Grape
Benny & Joon
Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare
Edward Scissorhands

You're honestly trying to say that all of the above movies just listed weren't well known movies with advertisement campaigns? Damn you are stupid. Most weren't even independant.......most on that list were stuido films with a rather healthy budget.

Grow up and try posting on topics you know about. You asked a question......I helped you out. Don't get mad at me because you look like a stupid ass, you're the one who posted the thread looking for help.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 03:16 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

He was also in Platoon and the original Nightmare on Elmstreet wink

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 03:18 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~fuoco~
dodgey git

hey buddy, there's no need to bash other people and call them names... calm down!!!

FORZA
AC MILAN

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 03:24 AM