KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Where did Johnny go?

Where did Johnny go?
Started by: MissesDepp?!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

shut up........read what she just posted to me.......go back to her first post after Kes moved the topic to this forum (idiot didn't even know where to post her stupid thread)............

Backfire....she wanted to know what films he had done between Edward Scissorhands and POTC, both you mentioned were made before Scissorhands.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 03:32 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Oh, didn't catch that part. i didn't read her whole post because of her lack of proper grammar and punctuation....

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 03:35 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~fuoco~
dodgey git

i'm telling BOTH of you guys to calm down, there's no need to get your testosterone all worked up for nothing. if you'll be nice, then people will be nice back to you, but clearly ur being a bastard and want things your way... whatever, agrue with a 15 year old girl while your children play in the backround...

FORZA
AC MILAN

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 03:37 AM
~fuoco~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~fuoco~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~fuoco~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

....I'm calm. I just said that i missed the part about only listing movies made after edward scissorhands....

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 03:42 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

well to be brutally honest with you i dont quite understand the topic of this thread. do we talk about what movies johnny did in between edward scissorhand and chocolat or what. there are a lot of movies to talk about but eh. fear and loathing rules!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 03:44 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~fuoco~
dodgey git

ohh lol not you BF... i was talking about evil dead and misses depp to settle down wink

FORZA
AC MILAN

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 03:47 AM
~fuoco~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~fuoco~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~fuoco~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Gotcha.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 03:48 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I was being nice. She posted a question asking what Johnny Depp had done between ES and POTC because she didn't think he made movies. I replied with a list of movies he had made for her to check out........she then replied with:

"So really u r being an idiot not to mention the fact that because u r a lazy retard you obviously got that list off of the internet. Now then if you could tell me why nobody wanted to buy Edward D. Wood Jr's movie idea's i might believe you or why Bon Bon was such a big part for him or what happened to Constable Ichabod Crane i might acctually believe you but i really can't believe that you would go to all the trouble to find the list on the internet, acctually i shouldn't even have asked you the questions about his characters because you are probably going to get that off the internet too! And by the way they were f.ucking independent films you wanker, they did not have enough money to be advertised "all over the place" only in low profile movie theatres."

and she was even wrong about that.........he made many a Hollywood movie in that time period. That was just uncalled for. I try to help the poor girl by giving her information about her favorites star that she lacked........what appreciation do I get? An e-bashing. If that isn't the most idiotic and immature thing to do, I don't know what is. A simple, "hey Evil Dead, thanks for the information" would have sufficed.

I didn't come into this thread to argue....I came to help. I help and get yelled at by some little girl on her period.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 12:44 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Not to be rude but you kinda of started it.
In your first post your like to be such a big fan and not know about his carreer or whatever that may have gotten her worked up.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 02:29 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Curl_Up&Dye
Pretty in Pink

eeek...Misses Depp...posting Tracy Jacob's info was a bad idea... I mean none of us will bother her...but if someone were to stumble upon it and use it for the wrong purposes. Anyways

Our beloved Johnny lives in a small villiage in France now with his French pop singer wife and two children. He reappeared due to some anti-american comments he made and then retracted. He decided to move to France because he wants his children to experience a normal small-town life, without having to deal with the pressure put on them for having a famous dad. It's a big decision, but a sweet one, it just goes to show that even "edward scissorhands" would do anything for his kids. lol

www.deadjournal.com/users/xmystoryx
the angriest journal this side of angryville

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 06:18 PM
Curl_Up&Dye is currently offline Click here to Send Curl_Up&Dye a Private Message Find more posts by Curl_Up&Dye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

quote:
Originally posted by MissesDepp?!
That was to evil dead who is a little tard that we'll never hear from again. My mom knows a guy, who's an artist and Johnny bought a few pictures from him and they're good friends. Unfortuantley i couldn't get his actual adress but i wish i could.

Tracey Jacobs
9560 Wilshire Blvd.
5th Floor
Beverly Hills CA 90212
310/273-6700
(f)310/247-1111

but don't bother her okay???
I have called her like 30-40 times now...man she and her co-workers are sooo pissed..>
They are talking about Legal action against the person that posted that contact information, of course I gave all details about the idiot...and now they want to get a restraining order out against me! little ol me??...man I didn't know they could be so touchy about a public outing such as the one above...
Ouch!

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 07:16 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

laughing out loud clever diego

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 07:23 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Why thank you! wink

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 07:25 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

oh anytime big grin

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 07:26 PM
diegocala
Replicant

I am scheduled to call them again at 3pm ST, want to join in the fun??

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 09:00 PM
jinXed by JaNx

depp did a but load of movies after sciossors hands, The ninth gate whcich is his best, astronauts wife, ed wood,blow, whats eating gilbert grape, and fear and loathing in las vegas, hes done countless others but these are his best

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 10:21 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i read that someone claim that just about every movie jhonny depp appeared in after edward sciossor hands were indepenant movies. this is not true. Infact alot of his movies diddnt do as well as they were anticipated. Im not saying that they were bad because some of them are my fav movies, just that they werent independant films. They were marketed months before release and were expected to do very well, when indeed they diddnt. such as
The astronauts wife
The ninth gate
Fear and loathing in las vegas
Nick of time
Most of his movies that were actually independant may have been popular, but did not make very much money. not that this means anything, he still did exceptional performances. Most of which he demanded little to no money to be in

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 10:34 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

I find it quite funny that evil dead believed a peice of shit on my profile, as did deigo. I'm sorry evil if i did not use punctuation but to take time out of my scheduel to care about you enough to use proper punctuation is just stupid, any grown man that spends his time on a website with forms about movies is just pathetic, if you acctually had a wife which you most likely do not it must mean that you have been missing out on a lot of sex from her otherwise you might have more things to fill your time. I also did not ask if he did any movies i asked where he went because he is very personal and does not like to reveal much information. Sleepy Hollow was the only high budget movie, the rest are independent and America is the best known place to go if you want to see toilet humor and stupid movies. Mazle Tov, you are a sick minded fast food eating loser. Do you homeschool these "kids" of yours? or are they just complete rejects that people enjoy beating up at lunch? because if they aren't one or the other than they should know what a tard is. Deigo....first of all the number is called a fake, it may be to the right building but it is to the completley wrong studio as a matter of fact you were most likely calling the janitors office. Secondly if you are calling as much as they say you are they would in fact track you down and block your number, but since you are talking to "salvador" the janitor he really wouldn't care anyway. And thirdly, since all the information was fake i feel horribly bad for a poor French girl who will most likely be arrested due to your ignorance do you really think i would give u they're real number? that would be as stupid as you. Back to Evil, i understand you are very incompetent and therefore did not answer any of my questions about his unknown characters. Yes i go to the International Movie Data Base alot but i do not need they're assistance in naming his movies which i see alot of. You are a ****ing retard by the way, so maybe you should crawl home with your obeast lesbian wife and outcast children.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 11:14 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

**scans right past the ranting
Now where were we... eek!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 11:16 PM
jinXed by JaNx

ok MIssesdepp. you need to get a life outside of pining over a movie star. Maybe if you did actually get a life you could find time to take an english class. You say any grown man who spends his time on a website chatting about movies is pathetic. OK, well this is no more pathetic than obsessing over a movie star, a movie star that gives a damn about you. If spending spare time on a website chatting about movies makes someone pathetic then you are at the top of the list. You are on a website chatting about movies. You also give am insult about chatting on a website about movies, when you are to blind to see you are doing the same. This makes you more pathetic. you are 18 years old. This makes you a grown man or woman. You have called yourself pathetic GOOD jobsmile

It's a good idea to use punctuation so human beings can understand you when you choose to communicate. This is not a waste of time. Using punctuation shows you are educated, and have credibility when arguing on an internet forum.

Last edited by jinXed by JaNx on Oct 27th, 2003 at 11:28 PM

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 11:25 PM