KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Where did Johnny go?

Where did Johnny go?
Started by: MissesDepp?!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

and by the way "Thanks for the advice evil" Even though your advice was shit and i was not reffering to his career but mearley his private life, i do not remember who answered that question but somebody did and i thank them greatly. And that same person mentioned that it was stupid of me to be posting it but thats why i don't give out the right number and i met Tracey, she is quite nice. Evil i would like to end this fight, because i have had my dose of imaturity and i would only wish to contribute that. tah.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 11:28 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

another thing. America has produced the best movies in entertainment history. America is the best place to go to see a decent movie. Every other country sets there movie making standards on american entertainment. the reason america doesnt show very many foriegn films is because they are sorry attempts at movie making. America has a movie of the same attempt, but made properly.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 11:31 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

MissesDepp?! If you want maturity then admit that you were wrong in your first post and move on, Johnny did not disappear at anytime, he has been working constantly. And that is what Evil was pointing out

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 11:44 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Closing...Closed

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 11:49 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

I will not admit that i was completley wrong, we both had good points and i thank him for the information although i already have it. Thank you evil and thank you deigo. big grin

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 01:18 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

now why couldn't you have just done that to begin with?

Actually......it is not considered pathetic in America for a grown man to spend an hour a day on the internet. That is why I pay for it....so I can use it. I happen to be a movie buff so I spend the hour a day I'm waiting on my wife to get off work on the net checking out KMC. If it is considered pathetic in France....okay, different culture I guess.

I'm actually not overwieght. I know the perception of Americans all being obese because we have the highest percentage of fat people in the world. I can understand this assumption, wrong none the less. I'm 5'11" and weigh 155lbs. Pictures of me can be found at http://www.geocities.com/jefficp2/jeffpics.html . Not all Americans are fat, just as not all French people smell bad and are extremely rude do to an improper upbringing.

As to your original post........maybe you should have been a bit more clear on what you were looking for. You had already stated that you knew about his personal life (his kids, wife, moving to France) and the question asked was what he had been doing between Edward Scissorhands and POTC, which are movies. I believe everybody else in this forum also assumed you wanted to know what movies he had done in that time.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 12:40 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

he wentto spain sad

but that's my boyfriend johnny.......

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 05:44 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Ok the johnny depp thread is here so
closing--closed

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 07:50 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote