KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Half-Life 2

Half-Life 2
Started by: SpikeSpiegel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Alright. Cool.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 10:04 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Dude, does an old 1.5 CS cd-key work for HL2. You know, WON?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 10:07 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

nope

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 10:16 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Well, that sucks.

i just made an account though on the Steam website.

So, what, all i gotta do is get the gmae and i'm ready to play?

BTW, does the demo need type of cd-key or does it just need my Steam account?

Doom_Guy, thanks a lot in advance.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 10:22 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I believe steam provides what you need for the demo (which is like 2 or 3 levels of gameplay)

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 12:55 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Well I only bought the game DVD retail version of HL2 when it got released, I inserted the disc, and it was just staright forward from there, no problem at all, i think I created the steam account somewhere in install progress, then i was ready to kill Terrorsits and aliens big grin

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 01:13 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I just got it.

The game looks alright on my 128MB Radeon 9200 thankfully.

But i dunno, maybe I can fix some stuff to make it even better. I'll try to post a screenshot for you guys to compare.

By the way, do you need your DVD to play?

I played it with the DVD in the tray and in the middle of a level I took it out. All of the sudden, models stopped moving. No joke. It was like a freaking freezeframe.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:45 PM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

well try to start the game with no cd at all, dont take it out while playing, see if that works

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 08:57 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

You can play it without the cd in.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 10:34 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Alright. Thanks guys.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 04:54 AM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Still doesn't work. I played it and the models froze still but sometimes they didnt.

I'm already on Chapter 8 and the models froze up again.

Isn't there some type of command I can enter so the move again? (BTW, sounds and that are alright. It's just they don't MOVE!)

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 03:50 PM
adscrawler

how do you turn the buggy over?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 11:40 AM
adscrawler is currently offline Click here to Send adscrawler a Private Message Find more posts by adscrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

the gravity gun?...primary fire should push it right side up depending where you strike it

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 11:48 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
adscrawler

of corse, thanxs

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 11:51 AM
adscrawler is currently offline Click here to Send adscrawler a Private Message Find more posts by adscrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Decided to dig this old game back out as I never got around to finding it. I'm remembering all over again how beautiful a game it is. I'm up to "Follow Freeman" now... Fighting 2 striders, just a class game.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 01:09 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bob4444

I think it's summer of 07

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 06:34 AM
bob4444 is currently offline Click here to Send bob4444 a Private Message Find more posts by bob4444 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

OK? WTF?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 11:04 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Still doesn't work. I played it and the models froze still but sometimes they didnt.

I'm already on Chapter 8 and the models froze up again.

Isn't there some type of command I can enter so the move again? (BTW, sounds and that are alright. It's just they don't MOVE!)

It's something to do with your computer and not the game. I have never had that problem, or heared about it.

Have you checked with Steam tech?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 11:40 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

It sucks that the release of this game on consoles along with a few others games, such as Portal, has been pushed back until Summer.

I'm really looking forward to it. I'd love for the first Half Life to come out as well so that I can play that first, but oh well. It doesn't seem as if it is so I'll just be playing Half Life 2.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 08:02 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phat J

i was lookin forward to portal more than half life 2 to be honest. but really, im glad they pushed it back, i cant count the times ive wished the developers pushed the game back i was waiting for instead of rushing out a shitty copy of it with flaws.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 07:19 PM
Phat J is currently offline Click here to Send Phat J a Private Message Find more posts by Phat J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote