KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Half-Life 2

Half-Life 2
Started by: SpikeSpiegel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ChickinMeat

i would challenge you wolf dog, but...

1 - Steam's friends list doesnt seem to work for me

2 - Im complete crap at the game

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 09:14 AM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Steams friends list doesn't work, PERIOD!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 04:53 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Refused
Iconoclast

Steam sucks!! I had to uninstall/reinstall ALL of steam because an error always came up saying that it couldn't find the file or something like that. It took me the whole day. This better not happen again.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 07:13 PM
Refused is currently offline Click here to Send Refused a Private Message Find more posts by Refused Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xavius
Restricted

Account Restricted

I cant get it cos my comp sucks sad

..:: Seeking personal Medical Advice? The Doctor is in. PM me. ::..

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 07:34 PM
Xavius is currently offline Click here to Send Xavius a Private Message Find more posts by Xavius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

SAme here but im going to get a kick ass pc soon.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 01:35 AM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

God this is a kick ass game

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 04:22 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I beat the game a long time ago but i was PC Gamer and other Half-Life strategy and one thing that got to me was that most puzzle or sequences have soo many different strategies thats it unbelievable. The game is strictly linear but when it comes to solving puzzles, the game is open ended.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 07:05 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Just finised it and it was f***in brilliant

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 01:24 PM
smoker4 is currently offline Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

People say that HL1 is built into the engine but i can't find it.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 11:14 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, but you have to buy the retail collectors edition, or the silver and gold package from Steam.
It recieves a upgrade but its not an remake of the game. It still looks like the orginial but just a tad better. For example, realistic water, general physics and higher defintion models and such. But it does not look like Half-Life 2.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 05:55 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Thanks, I'v already got the original but alot of people said it used the same graphics as the HL2 engine.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 11:02 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

It used the same graphics engine, but its remade with it, its just touched up. They would have to remodel characters, and level design. There are rumors of a mod that remakes Half-LIfe with the source engine, but it was turned down by valve. Because of this turn down, they are rumors that Vavle will remake the orginal.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 07:40 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Man, I'm sooo addicted to CSmessedource. Ive been playing CS since beta 6, but i never get really into it. Well, know i am. Maybe its because i find it easier to kill people than before.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 06:00 AM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Yeah im addicted too! I play it more that HL. The Counter Terrorists's look so much better. And people say that its the worst CS engine erm

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 11:57 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

They just dont like it because it's a tad different than the CS 1.5 and lower. I wasnt a big fan of the earlier version's but i love it.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 12:55 AM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Ya I hear ya, I never liked CS before Source, but now all fear my name in CS stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 11:43 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Theres still only 1 model for CT and T, but Valve has said they are working on new maps and models. Can't frigin wait.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 01:18 AM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

bah I like it with only 1 model to shoose, that way you never get confused

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 01:20 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Really? Well they can at least change the T character, i dont like it at all. And has anyone noticed when you look at a hostage that they are like 3 metres taller??

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 01:23 AM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

laughing out loud ya thats kinda gay, I also noticed one of them looks alot like Bush laughing out loud I love to shoot him too laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 01:27 AM