KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME- TRAINING MISSION- Capture the Flag

USH'S MATRIX GAME- TRAINING MISSION- Capture the Flag
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I don't understand guns...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 08:48 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Phoe, your strength is 4. And no worries about guns, very simple, point and shoot! What part is giving you trouble?

I normally assume everyone has the four 0-cost basics unless they tell me they do not want them!

Team A:
Coeus
Burn
Ares

Team B:
Fire
Rade
Virus

However, that does mean both gun nuts are on the same team right now!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 12:50 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i'm just wondering whats the point of a wallet? they dont need money...and i see nothing wrong with the teams...ok, yeah, i do have an advantage, its up to you, ares, burn, but i think one of you should switch to Fire's team, just to make it more even...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 04:47 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

yea maybe virus and ares could switch (if phoe and rex dont have a problem with that)

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 05:44 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I'll be in A

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 06:24 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

OK then so:
shades - 0
phone - 0
2x Walther CP88 Nickel - 2
4x spare clips - 2
1x ingram mac 10 - 3
1x spare clips - 1.5
total - 8.5

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 06:30 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Wallet is generic RP gear, is all! You never know when you might need money in a scenario, though. Mind you, you guys can cause some serious inflation issues!

Team A:
Coeus
Burn
Ares
Cloud

Team B:
Fire
Rade
Virus

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Oct 28th, 2003 at 11:02 PM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 06:45 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

yes..rade the oil magnate...hmm..sounds good

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 08:11 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Castor
Castor, Natural

Shades, Watch, Mobile Phone: 0

2 glock18's: 4 points
4 spare clips: 2 point

good, team a please?

"Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 08:50 PM
Castor is currently offline Click here to Send Castor a Private Message Find more posts by Castor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

operator: so what do you need?
rade: money.......lots..of money

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 08:55 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

RADE> GET OFF THE MONEY!!!
Castor> im flattered that you wanna be on my team, but, there needs to be SOME balance...in fact, it NEEDS to be balanced...you make five on my team, while poor Fire has only got three...

Ares, Burn> can one of you travel to Fire's team, to make it even? at least for now... shifty

Fire> it looks like the tables have turned, now I have more people...JJ, bud, im working on them...seeing who will budge first...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 09:11 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

doesn't matter mate, if it's 4 to 4 I think good tactics can still make one the winner here, altho I'd rather see Ares and Burn split up, cause that'd be more fair I think

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 10:20 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Fire (still) and Castor, you need to sort out your Glock 18 clips- they are the wrong size. Glock 18 takes 1.5 size clips as specified in its description (effectively smg clips).

BTW, Tiberius may join for this, though he will likely re-tool his duel-whoring loadout first...

Team A:
Coeus
Burn
Ares
Cloud
Castor

Team B:
Fire
Rade
Virus

Obviously an imbalance there but maybe more to come.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 11:05 PM
Fire

drop the clip, leave the spare point smile

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 11:20 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Noted... still plenty of bullets, as I say.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 11:24 PM
Fire

yea I know smile

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 11:31 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Team B, sword, shades, phone, watch.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 11:52 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

welcome on board (BB) [forgot your charactername]
you can take charge of this mission now, since you're the second in command

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 11:53 PM
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

BB is Mors, Fire.

Team B, Hephaestus (Heff or Heph, whatever you prefer), shades, mobile phone, 2 Beretta 85FS .380 Security Pistol: 1, just in case.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 11:57 PM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Team A:
Coeus
Burn
Ares
Cloud
Castor

Team B:
Fire
Rade
Virus
Mors

Dallas called you and Coeus for team leader, Fire. Mors will get his turn in due course.

NOTE: Looks like more than I expected, so guard numbers are now fifteen cops in rooms 1 and 3, twenty SWAT guys in room 2 with the flag.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 11:59 PM