KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME- TRAINING MISSION- Capture the Flag

USH'S MATRIX GAME- TRAINING MISSION- Capture the Flag
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexx
wingless

a plan guys? i'm thinking we should have a recon (outside of fire range) to act like an eye in the sky (well..on a nearby building in our case smile )

(or we might not need him if we can act on the opponent's lines like we know them...)

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 03:28 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, you are being continually updated on what they do by a constant voice Operator (effectively explaining why you can read each other's posts)

SIMULATION HAS STARTED!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 03:35 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

ok, i wanna get this clear before making our strategy...if i were to fight Fire, and i get his damage above 25, is he out of the sim, or what?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 07:21 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

(I assume so, HDM and I really don't have too much time today, sorry guys, ush couldn't have picked a worse moment.)
"I suggest we do this
me and rade cover the sides of the buidling, to make sure non come around
and the other three go in everyone agreed?"

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 07:41 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

(yep..BUT....why would they come around the buildings before securing the flag. Anyway, they might, but they'll need our help to getting to the flag chamber.)

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 08:24 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, actually, here you will keep fighting until you drop. At 25 you are wounded, at 35 or more I start making rolls every time you are hit to see if you have fallen- badly wounded, or dead, or what-not.

I won't make checks to see if you actually die, of course. As soon as you drop (35 or more wounds and fail the roll), you are out the sim.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 09:15 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

ok
cmon ppl on A team, hurry up!!
*checks all guns and knives as a nervous habit*

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 11:59 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Heh- very Ghost...

BtVS

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 12:04 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

lol
so i took a leaf outa his book, sue me
but notice no pilosophy

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 12:27 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

alright, i want Burn, Cloud and Castor to enter the building, take out the guards as fast as possible, then move into the next room and start on the SWAT. As for me and Ares, we will move around the building and take Fire and Rade out, then proceed into the back of the building.

Note: it is funny, that, although i have the two gunners, my team also has the lowest Strength, MA, we have even speed, but i have the highest guns avg. THIS is going to be interesting...i dont worry about the mundanes, i worry about the other team...Also, if you haven't already, i suggest making a word doc. of your stats and your paths/guns and printing it out, so you have it in front of you...when im fighting, it really helps to see it all right there. And, if anyone has a better idea as to how to approach this scenario, PM me, cause, although i have gone through many scenarios in my head, i think i found the best one, but i may be overlooking something.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 12:35 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(incidentally, to prevent people just continually changing plans to plans to the point where nothing actually HAPPENS, there is a point where I will simply start the rounds and there will be an impetus to get moving)

(Hey, I just had terrible deja vu writing that. Did anything like this happen before, RP vets?)

BtVS

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 12:41 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

no
but can we wait for our team to be on?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 01:09 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

well, fire wont be able to get on til tom., so i think we should wait a bit...
not too too long, but a bit...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 01:12 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh, I will give it some time, don't worry! I just wanted people to be aware, is all.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 01:16 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Coeus, I think you should send Burn and I in to handle all of the mundanes, aided by Cloud, Castor, or you so that, if a member of the opposing team gets to us, we aren't defenseless martial arts wise. And then we grab the flag and run for it!"

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 02:11 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Castor
Castor, Natural

(I think my character was solid MA wise, Guns was secondary for him I believe, so I dont think MA will be a problem for him)

He looks around through his black sunglasses, then he pulls out a silver pistol and examines it checking to make sure he has enough clips then he puts it away. Smiling he looks to his team leader.

"Tell me where to go, and Ill do my job..."

"Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 03:52 AM
Castor is currently offline Click here to Send Castor a Private Message Find more posts by Castor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak

(Hey, I just had terrible deja vu writing that. Did anything like this happen before, RP vets?)

yeah..twice..i remember them perfectly

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 05:53 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Doh!

I think the tactical discussion will continue until both Fire and Jedi (Coeus) are less busy.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 02:30 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Im fine, and fire should be on today...thats what he said, at least...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 03:32 PM
Fire

yea HERE I AM big grin

"Let's get this party starting...."

but my team check your PM boxes for a possible strategy and reply to it stick out tongue

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 04:05 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote