KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME- TRAINING MISSION- Capture the Flag

USH'S MATRIX GAME- TRAINING MISSION- Capture the Flag
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fire

(woops sorry)

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 09:36 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, everyone approaching the building gets there at the same time. The building is actually very tall, taller than you may have envisaged.

I now need a solid idea of who is entering the building, and who is going around the sides or doing anything really sneaky that you have thought of.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Nov 3rd, 2003 at 02:20 PM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 11:02 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

me and all of the other team A members rite?
cloeus (sp?) Fire, ect

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 02:55 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Burn> you, cloud and Castor are going into the building, and taking out the guards. Me and Ares are going around the building.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 03:08 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

ok
im game,
lets go all
walks into the building, deagle drawn

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 03:37 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

"Rade hold your Position"

(ush since the others didn't post they are ordered all of three of them, Mors, Hep and Virus to enter the building)

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 08:09 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

'roger' says RAde waiting at the side of the building.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 12:53 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

((Sorry guys, been in Manchester!))

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 01:57 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, those going around the building will be out of it for two rounds...

Those of you who have just burst INTO the building though.. both Teams are confronted with identical (though seperate!) rooms. The rooms are very tall but no use is made of this. Instead, there are three concrete barricades erected at even spaces along the floor. There are five policemen with Glock 17s behind each barricade The floor slopes upwards so each barricade is higher than the one before, meaning rach cop has a good view of all of you. The policemen are in cover behind the barricades, meaning you get -3 to any attempt to hit them unless you are on their side of the barricade. The barricade is easily jumpable but you are more vulnerable to being shot when doing so by the cops mounting that barricade.

Behind the barricades is the door to the room with the flag.

The cops are obviously going to shoot but you guys get to act first. So, first round, first action please, folks! As far as I know, Burn, Cloud, Castor, Heph, Virus and Mors are all inside. Fire I am unsure about, the others are outside. But definitely for those six, you have to chose what to do- I would imagine your three main options would be to open fire, to vault a barricade, or to try and seek cover behind a barricade on your side (though that is less effective against the higher barricades).

Those of you going around the side- which side, west or east?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Nov 4th, 2003 at 12:30 AM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 02:27 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

I'll take West, Burn, you take East...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 04:23 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

hmm HDM, was it you and ares or you and burn?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 06:08 PM
Dexx
wingless

i take west

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 08:17 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

AHH!!! thank you, my un-teammate...sorry guys, said that backwards...Burn should be inside, Ares should be out...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 08:48 PM
Fire

good I'll wait east, remember rade don't wander off

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 08:59 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

i dunno about all of u inside but i open fire on a guard, 3 shots

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 11:57 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Ares takes west, Coeus takes east? I don't want to run into Fire!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 12:29 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

Heff sprints to the side, trying to get on the side of the barricades.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 12:36 AM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Almost some planning unpleasantness there!

------

STATE OF PLAY AT: First round, first action

Room 1

First Barricade: 5 cops, ok
Second Barricade: 5 cops, ok
Third Barricade: 5 cops, ok

Burn 8/0/0
Cloud 10/0/0
Castor 15/0/0

Room 3

First Barricade: 5 cops, ok
Second Barricade: 5 cops, ok
Third Barricade: 5 cops, ok

Hephaestus 17/0/0
Virus 10/0/0
Mors 11/0/0

South Side of building

Rade 10/0/0
Fire 15/0/0

West Side of building

Coeus 15/0/0

East Side of building

Ares 6/0/0

-----

This information will be being constantly updated.

For those of you who do not know, the numbers by your name are:

Focus pool/Current wounds suffered/Current exertion level.

Coeus and Ares, you are running down either side of the building and are 1/8th of the way there, that being your first action (it is a long building). Notably, there is no-one coming your way.

Burn, quick off the draw, you fire 3 big ol' Desert Eagle shots! As you did not specify I assume you are shooting at the closest cops.

Your Eagle Eye completely negates their cover.

Good start sir. +3 to your roll, I don't need to check the final numbers- a head shot totally blows that cop away.

First kill to Burn! Applause please...

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Nov 4th, 2003 at 01:06 AM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 01:00 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok Heff, you are making your move- do you plan to stay on this side, or get on/over it?

BtVS

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 01:02 AM
Fire

*nice shot*

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 01:05 AM