KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » who r some old actors that should giv up acting

who r some old actors that should giv up acting
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

who r some old actors that should giv up acting

now i like bert reynolds but he is in all these stupid cammercials now a days i mean just giv it up dude and like i think marlin brando is been doign some movies i mean he should strop also who r some actors u think that should stop acting

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 05:09 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Curl_Up&Dye
Pretty in Pink

I agree with Burt Reynolds....also
Chevy Chase
Bob Barker needs to go away
Jack Nicholson
Hulk Hogan (needs to stop the wrestling thing...he's too old)

Steve Martin and Harrison Ford were both great in their day, but Harrison Ford is too old to make stunts believable, and Steve Martin is too old to stay in touch with the younger crowd (although bringin down the house had some funny parts)

www.deadjournal.com/users/xmystoryx
the angriest journal this side of angryville

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 06:10 PM
Curl_Up&Dye is currently offline Click here to Send Curl_Up&Dye a Private Message Find more posts by Curl_Up&Dye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

moving to the celebs forum
moving--moved

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 07:28 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

Chevy Chase as much as it pains me to say....dude that aflac commercial he does breaks my heart.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 08:48 PM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Burt Reynolds need to be shown the pasture, if you know what i mean...
Chevy Chase
Elizabeth Taylor (gorgeous in the forties, not so much anymore)
i can't think of anyone else, but im sure they're there...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 09:50 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i dont know how any would could say jack nicholson, he is arguably the best actor that keeps producing hits. everyone is entitled to there opinion though

I think whoopie goolberg is past what prime she had. Though he's not old i believe we have seen the best that kevin costner has to offer. steve martin is also washed up. along with steaven seagal, and jean claude van damme

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 10:17 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Yeah, Steve Martin and Burt Reynolds should stop. Those Macco commericals that Burt does are just so bad.

Eddie Murphy is starting to slide also. His only recent hits have been kid movies like Shrek and Daddy Day Care, which I thought wasn't very good. Recent flicks like I-Spy, Pluto Nash and Showtime just sucked.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 01:55 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I agree on Burt Reynolds and Marlon Brando. Chevy Chase should also hang it up.

Steve Martin is still an excellent actor/comedian......he's just picking the wrong movies (much like Eddie Murphy). He needs to stay with what he knows and not try to adapt to the new younger demographic by playing in these teenager directed movies (Bringing Down the House).

Jack Nicholson? He is the greatest. He's just as great now as he's ever been (although I think he made a bad choice by doing Anger Management)............If I see Jack's name in a serious movie, I'm going to watch it. I don't care if it's 20 years from now and it's just his corpse propped up against the wall.........I'll be sitting there front row watching.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 12:46 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

eddie murphay has made a succesfull transition to mild family humor. I know I-spy and pluto nashed bombed horribly, but these are two out of a but load of blockbusters. he is still pumping out hits. People still go see his movies on his name alone. I personally dont like eddie murphay, but i cant over look his popularity and succesfull acting trend. I stopped liking eddie after he gave up the vulgar,raw comedy. He has made a great transistion that saved his career, but also limits his acting ability to a 2 dimensional character that is always the same in every movie.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 04:23 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

quote:
Originally posted by Curl_Up&Dye
I agree with Burt Reynolds....also
Chevy Chase
Bob Barker needs to go away
Jack Nicholson
Hulk Hogan (needs to stop the wrestling thing...he's too old)

Steve Martin and Harrison Ford were both great in their day, but Harrison Ford is too old to make stunts believable, and Steve Martin is too old to stay in touch with the younger crowd (although bringin down the house had some funny parts)

Jack Nicholson?! Are you CRAZY?!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 04:35 PM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

i think jean claude van dam and steven seagul were done years ago...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 04:26 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

I can't really think of many Jack's still great! Most of the actors mentioned here r 2 old so yeah.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 05:23 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

i know this is gonna piss de niro off, but i think its time Arnie gave it a rest, and concentrate on politics (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Deathblow on Nov 1st, 2003 at 12:33 PM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 12:30 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sugar Kane
Queen of the Pig People

I worship Marlon Brando, but I think that if he is only gonna make movies like The Freshman, The Score, et al, I think he should call it a day and leave me to watch Streetcar for the millionth time.

I wish Orlando Bloom would stop making movies. I know he's not old, but he's just a pretty boy with no talent. Orlando Bloom, yeah, he's too old!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 04:07 PM
Sugar Kane is currently offline Click here to Send Sugar Kane a Private Message Find more posts by Sugar Kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

Harrison Ford miffed: he annoys me!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 08:20 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

johnny depp hes a bad actor

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 10:34 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.Dance_Inside.

wacko wacko thumb down no no blink blink miffed miffed Johnny depp is an awsome actor hes beeter than you could ever be and hotter...your just jealous!

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 11:24 PM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Harrison Ford is embarrasing himself with crap movies. totally agree bout Orlando Bloom big grin He's good for nothing at all.
And yeah, Arnie's just about had his time too. Remember Collateral Damage anyone?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 05:44 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vibz

how can you say that? orlando bloom is too hot to get rid of!!!! but otherwise steven seagal, harrison ford...

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 05:48 AM
vibz is currently offline Click here to Send vibz a Private Message Find more posts by vibz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sugar Kane
Queen of the Pig People

quote:
Originally posted by vibz
how can you say that? orlando bloom is too hot to get rid of!!!! but otherwise steven seagal, harrison ford...

But hotness doesn't equal talent, I'm afraid!
And Steven Seagal? I thought he was dead! confused

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 11:46 AM
Sugar Kane is currently offline Click here to Send Sugar Kane a Private Message Find more posts by Sugar Kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote