KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » who r some old actors that should giv up acting

who r some old actors that should giv up acting
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BadKitty
cockeyed

ditto on Harrison Ford

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:03 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I think Harrison Ford should just face the fact that he's old and start doing something different (acting wise).
He's a good actor, just hard to believe he can kick but and bang a 20 year old.
Same for Sean Connery.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 07:45 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vibz

quote:
Originally posted by Sugar Kane
But hotness doesn't equal talent, I'm afraid!
And Steven Seagal? I thought he was dead! confused

haha dead? unfrotunately i hav to agree....hotness dus not equal talent sad

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 11:48 PM
vibz is currently offline Click here to Send vibz a Private Message Find more posts by vibz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

quote:
Originally posted by hobbit_lover
wacko wacko thumb down no no blink blink miffed miffed Johnny depp is an awsome actor hes beeter than you could ever be and hotter...your just jealous!

yea ok your just another one of the girls that love him because hes "captain jack sparrow!!!" OMG OMG HES SOOO CUTE!!!!

to bad he sucks at acting

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 01:53 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

its really funny the way you guys bicker. the girls kate jlo with every fiber of their being but love johnny with all their hearts........but then the guys are in love with jlo and hate johnny. the guys think jlo is the hottest chick ever and the girls think johnny is the hottest guy ever. its just funny

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 02:03 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

im just saying the J-lo thing to piss people off and show them how stupid they look by posting 50 threads about johnny such as

How cool is johnny depp?
whats johnnys best movie?
what movie did johnny do the best in?

and aprently it is working big time on Clavis and NYC girl

look at the Jennifer lopez thread hahaha cool

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 02:06 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

I think Steve Martin looks like he's wearing make-up in all of his recent movies...I never really liked him neway, specielly in The Jerk.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 03:37 AM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

schizo.. is that nicole kidman in your picture?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 04:05 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

quote:
Originally posted by Schizo_n_me
I think Steve Martin looks like he's wearing make-up in all of his recent movies...I never really liked him neway, specielly in The Jerk.

funny you should say that cause i just watched the jerk today. i think its one of the funniest movies ever, but you do have to have the right kind of sense of humor to understand it all. i love steve martin in that movie. so so funny.

"someone hates these cans!"

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 10:20 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Lets stop this JLO/Johnny Depp argument!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 08:53 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

quote:
Originally posted by ahaetrkarykl
funny you should say that cause i just watched the jerk today. i think its one of the funniest movies ever, but you do have to have the right kind of sense of humor to understand it all. i love steve martin in that movie. so so funny.

"someone hates these cans!"

I understood it but I hated the character...he annoyed me to death!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 01:30 AM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

The can part was funny though.... laughing

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 01:31 AM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
schizo.. is that nicole kidman in your picture?

I'm not sure...I thought so 2 but....I dunno...

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 01:32 AM
Darkweaver
Frobozz Magic Avatar Co.

A lot of people tend to say Keanu Reeves is a terrible actor. Well, he is pretty bad (especially in Johnny Mnemonic... Ouch!) but overall I just enjoy his presence onscreen. So I say, more power to him.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 09:08 PM
Darkweaver is currently offline Click here to Send Darkweaver a Private Message Find more posts by Darkweaver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sugar Kane
Queen of the Pig People

quote:
Originally posted by vibz
haha dead? unfrotunately i hav to agree....hotness dus not equal talent sad

Ok, I confess, maybe I was just hoping he was dead, trying to block out 'Under Siege' from my memory...a kickass chef? Now really! Steven, if you're reading this, retire. I BEG OF YOU! stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 09:27 PM
Sugar Kane is currently offline Click here to Send Sugar Kane a Private Message Find more posts by Sugar Kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ivyem
Capt. Jack's girl

harrison ford and danny de vito

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 01:13 AM
ivyem is currently offline Find more posts by ivyem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

I KNOW WHO.EMMA WATSON.SHE'S NOT OLD BUT...

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 04:53 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote