KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Is Trinity hot???????

Is Trinity hot???????
This poll is closed.
YES! 14 53.85%
NO! 12 46.15%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Is Trinity hot???????
Started by: Matrix_4_ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alaba
THE ONE

she looks like a 60 year old......

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 06:14 PM
alaba is currently offline Click here to Send alaba a Private Message Find more posts by alaba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Re: speaking of @$$

quote:
Originally posted by GABRIEL05
speaking of ass

woah!! total eclipse!!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 05:57 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

enter Korri...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 07:39 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

true her ass does look kinda funny, like it's only definition is coming from the tightness of those pants

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 08:17 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
enter Korri...

blink

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 05:09 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

we were just wondering how long it would take for you to show up and give your comments

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 08:08 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

dude they need to like kill her character and do all of us a favor.. PLZ.. she is SOOOO damn ugly

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 11:12 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

GOD damn! you all must be blind. trinity is one of if not the hottest action movie chik ever. girls always seem hot when kicking ass, i mean even sigourney weaver, who is one of the ugliest actresses ever take on a sor of hot ness when she is kicking alien ass. When you combine ass kicking chiks with leather you have a winning combination of hotness. It doesnt hurt that the girl is performing gymnastics. I love a girl who can get in posistions inhumanly possibleLsmile

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 07:44 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

I can dig Rages

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 12:12 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

there's two words to describe trinity: f**kin ugly sick

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 01:08 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

I’m female myself, but I think Trinity is beautiful. Not in that seductive, vampy Monica Belluci-style, but in that lean, mean predator-style.
But then: Strong women scare SOME men…
roll eyes (sarcastic)

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 01:21 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i like women that know what they want...Trin may not be the hottest woman in the world *cough* Natalie Portman love*cough* but she is attractive...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 02:10 AM
The Omega
Z10N0101

JediHDM> Natalie...? Oh!OHH! isn't that Amidala???
NOW I get it big grin

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 02:12 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

Amidala??????? blink

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 02:13 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

The heroine from the new Star Wards movies... (I THINK).

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 02:17 AM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Star Wars...

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 02:17 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

now it makes perfect sense roll eyes (sarcastic) jedi...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 02:21 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

miffed HEY!!! What are you implying? angel SHE is MY woman...she is, really...no, really... shifty

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 02:32 AM
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
we were just wondering how long it would take for you to show up and give your comments

i already had blink

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 05:37 PM
Gianni17

Tongue shes hot!

man are you guys blind, i would have sex with her any ****ing day, you guys are stupid, when shes in that hot latex, showing her shiney ass, kicking agents ass with her hot flexablity, i so ****ing wanna ram her... dayum, whoever said shes ugly, you ****ing stupid, to many people after perfection, the majourity of you couldnt get a women like that, with an amazing slim body. And the keymaker shoudl be so damn like to even feel her ass when he sits behind her on da motorcycle, dayuum shes fine, u suprise me how u say shes ugly... men must be retarded these days Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 02:56 PM
Gianni17 is currently offline Click here to Send Gianni17 a Private Message Find more posts by Gianni17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote