KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Which is your favorite Bond villain ?

Which is your favorite Bond villain ?
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

I always was lousy at those multi-blofeld people... hiring one for him should have been possible y'know :/

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 05:46 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnivEx
Universal Exports

shoulda woulda cooulda...

as i recall, Pleasance wasn't their first choice for Blofeld in YOLT (i've forgotten now who was, but it's on the "Making of" documentary on the disk, i believe), but he was a last-minute fix when somebody else couldn't do it... but then when they went to do OHMSS, they needed someone more able to do the physical scenes, which is why they went with Savalas... then for some reason or other, Savalas wasn't available for DAF... though i still can't justify in my mind why in the world they went with Gray, of all people...

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 04:42 AM
UnivEx is currently offline Click here to Send UnivEx a Private Message Find more posts by UnivEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

wasn't it also that they wanted DAF to be earlier back in time?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 12:26 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnivEx
Universal Exports

can't say that i've ever heard that... wouldn't make sense the way they did it, anyway, since in the pre-credits, Bond is searching so hard to find Blofeld to get his revenge for Tracy's death (oh, how i wish they'd used the revenge element for more of the film!), and it couldn't have been TOO FAR back in time, because Bond knew what Blofeld looked like, and he never saw Blofeld before YOLT (though i still can't figure out why Bond knew what Blofeld looked like, since Gray's appearance was so much different from Pleasance's or Savalas's, and even his voice was considerably different, since he now sounded British when before it was difficult to tell...)

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 08:33 AM
UnivEx is currently offline Click here to Send UnivEx a Private Message Find more posts by UnivEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I take Bond just has a picture of Blofeld above his bed or something wink

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 12:36 PM
UnivEx
Universal Exports

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 12:02 AM
yerssot

well, what else can he place there? a pic of his dead wife? stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 12:04 AM
silver_tears

I'm gonna go with Alec thumb up
Simply because he was good gone bad

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 02:50 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

like Frost? stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 12:29 PM
silver_tears

I was jealous of her lucky skank

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 12:30 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

cause of the hair and the face she has in the icepalace?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 12:57 PM
silver_tears

cause of how her and Pierce melt the ice

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 05:27 PM
yerssot

in the steamy water? wink

I prefered her icecold though

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 07:06 PM
silver_tears

I think she was best when the were fencing laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 07:18 PM
yerssot

because she wasn't in the scene much? big grin

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 07:43 PM
silver_tears

No, because she kicked ass

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 07:48 PM
yerssot

they let her win stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 08:11 PM
silver_tears

She was an olympic champion wasn't she? stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 12:52 AM
yerssot

only because her opponent got murdered stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 06:11 PM
silver_tears

how suspicious ninja

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 06:43 PM