KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Lamest Bond Villain ?

Lamest Bond Villain ?
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Felix L

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
it's that he can reach more than a billion people at once and they didn't had enough proof to do it and when they had it was near WW3 already

I didn't buy it because the whole premise was based upon the fact that the British Navy didn't know where the hell they were because they got bad info from satellites controlled by Carver (nice military redundancy there). Even though in Goldeneye, M says "unlike the Americans, we do not get our intelligence reports from CNN". I guess they get it from a different channel. Also I think the acting from Jonathan Pryce was just silly. He was trying so hard to sound sinister that it reminded me of Dr. Evil from Austin Powers.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:12 PM
Felix L is currently offline Click here to Send Felix L a Private Message Find more posts by Felix L Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

watch it again, you see the satelite of carver interfering with the satelite of the navy

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:18 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

Ok, I have to call forumcrew and Metroplex out onto the carpet here. Midget? Locked in a chest? You guys have the wrong character. That ain't Oddjob you're referring to... that's Nick Nack!

Can't believe no one's said anything up until this point... that's just BLATANTLY wrong!

Oh, and worst villain? Look no further than Licence to Kill. Leave those South American drug lords back in Steven Seagal movies... not in my beloved 007 franchise.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 07:56 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

quote:
Originally posted by forumcrew
oddjob.. so funny but he got locked in a chest...hahaha

That was Knick Knack not Oddjob.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 10:44 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

You're two hours too late, Ock.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 12:21 AM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Felix L

quote:
watch it again, you see the satelite of carver interfering with the satelite of the navy

I couldn't bear to watch that movie again. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 01:59 AM
Felix L is currently offline Click here to Send Felix L a Private Message Find more posts by Felix L Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

quote:
Originally posted by Primitive Screwhead #1
You're two hours too late, Ock.

Better late than never big grin

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 03:13 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by Felix L
I couldn't bear to watch that movie again. stick out tongue

if you have the dvd, skip to that section wink
it's at the start of the movie, before it goes terribly wrong big grin

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 11:02 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Felix L

quote:
if you have the dvd, skip to that section wink
it's at the start of the movie, before it goes terribly wrong big grin

Yeah, I got the full DVD set, and I don't really hate the movie...I was just exaggerating a bit. It's one of my least favorite Bond movies, but ultimately my least favorite Bond movies are more fun for me to watch than the average action flick! wink

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 09:05 PM
yerssot

that's the spirit, now go have a look stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 09:38 PM
MythBlazer

ive got the dvd set for about 3 months now still haven't watched all of them
wathced favs.
-Goldeneye
-Goldfinger
-From Russia with love

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 12:47 AM
MythBlazer is currently offline Click here to Send MythBlazer a Private Message Find more posts by MythBlazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythBlazer

cool

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 12:47 AM
MythBlazer is currently offline Click here to Send MythBlazer a Private Message Find more posts by MythBlazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

heck, I only got one dvd due to no money messed

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 12:50 AM
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

Boris is his name. And sidekicks don't count.

The most lame nemesis Bond villian IMO is a tie between Brad Whitaker (The Living Daylights)

(please log in to view the image)

&

Aristotle Kristatos (For Your Eyes Only)

(please log in to view the image)

Two of the most FORGETTABLE VILLIANS EVER!!!!!!! In two of the most worst plotted Bond films EVER!! And the stupid thing about the Brad Whitaker character is, they brought the actor back as a CIA agent in Goldeneye. Did they think we wouldn't remember he was a villian?

Old Post May 7th, 2004 05:09 AM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

I liked Living Daylights but yeah, Brad Whitaker was extremely lame messed
he looks so stupid, not bad at all blink

oh, that Aristotle Kristatos is greek stick out tongue

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post May 7th, 2004 11:49 AM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

FYEO focused on character rather than story and FX which is actually a good thing, they need some movies that expand on characters

Old Post May 7th, 2004 04:54 PM
Pred@tor
The Huntress

that would be dr no.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 08:05 AM
Pred@tor is currently offline Click here to Send Pred@tor a Private Message Find more posts by Pred@tor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

going for classic; classy wink

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 10:13 AM
Pred@tor
The Huntress

Being a Predator is all about CLASS.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 10:25 AM
Pred@tor is currently offline Click here to Send Pred@tor a Private Message Find more posts by Pred@tor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I doubt a Predator would be a lame bond villain, just ... not fit for the role wink

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 10:28 AM