KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Deadliest mutant power

Which mutant power is deadliest?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Weather Manipulation (Storm) 14 18.18%
Fire Manipulation (Pyro) 6 7.79%
Laserbeam (Cyclops) 10 12.99%
Adamantium Claws (Wolverine) 6 7.79%
Metal Control (Magneto) 19 24.68%
Metal Claws (Lady deathstrike) 0 0%
Telekinesis (Jean Grey) 13 16.88%
Shape-Shifting? (Mystique) 5 6.49%
Ice? (Iceman) 1 1.30%
Teleportation? (Nightcrawler) 3 3.90%
Total: 77 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Deadliest mutant power
Started by: bester

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Apocalypse rules!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 10:33 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit88
Blackout

time out isn't wolverine considered the most dangerous man on earth but i don't really know who to vote for they all could easily kick my butt but i'm gonna say for an assasin would be mystique just flat out letting the powers go off cyclops for just rocking up a bunch of guys wolverine but all i wanna know is why gambit isn't on there he can charge up a hole building ya know that would be like an atomic bomb but i would hafta say cyclops just cuz if he let go the mountains are gonna move!!!

chickens fun chickens good chickens part of the neighborhood

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 10:35 PM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

i dont think Gambit has the power to charge a building

Ashes

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 10:37 PM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

the deadliest is Cable or Nate Grey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashes

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 10:39 PM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

I'd say Omega Red, Auaora, or Nate Grey. But I voted for Magneto.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 10:43 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cajun

yeah gambit has to be one of the deadliest, remember that episode of evo when he charged a whole bus?? that wouldnt tickle if it blew up on ya

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 11:02 PM
cajun is currently offline Click here to Send cajun a Private Message Find more posts by cajun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

I voted for the Laserbeam

by Scythe

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 11:23 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krazymoe
War Machine ! YEAH YEAH

quote:
Originally posted by thorncrawler
to be honest wovies claws arn't his mutation and i thing the deadliest mutant power would be rogue, she can knock anyone out and is preaty nead dam invunerable! that would work for me

I'd have to agree with that. She can take on several mutant abilities all at once.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 11:35 PM
krazymoe is currently offline Click here to Send krazymoe a Private Message Find more posts by krazymoe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LipiDSama

Q from star trek... LOL ^_^ he can whipe out our whole universal plane of exsistance with the click of his fingers.. lol ^_^

My vote would be tossed, rogue when she learns to control her powers. I mean she is basically every mutant in one. But if i put it up id say the deadliest would be either Magneto, Magma, or Storm, these 3 can cause world wide catastrophes, and gambit if he could charge a building which he cant, the goverment would nuke that city so fast after it started lol, he would be dead before he could do any earthly damage. Cyclops and stuff they can cause damage but not on a wide scale. My 3 picks can just cause total devistation in the blick of an eye.

ANother very deadly person peopel dont think of is Ma'Landra, from the Shi'R empire, she has #!, gladitor to do her every wish. #2 she has the emcron crystal lol that can whipe out the entire universe.. thats pretty deadly,.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 03:54 AM
LipiDSama is currently offline Click here to Send LipiDSama a Private Message Find more posts by LipiDSama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mirage
I'm Lost

Rogue is easily the worst but next prob Nate Grey or Cable or even Jean Grey. I voted for Jean, she could seriously mess you up!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:51 AM
Mirage is currently offline Click here to Send Mirage a Private Message Find more posts by Mirage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maifoshis

what about rogues powers

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:42 AM
maifoshis is currently offline Click here to Send maifoshis a Private Message Find more posts by maifoshis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparrow
Black Buffalo

Cool Cyclops all the way.......................

What the f**k? Mega Optic Blast..............the man could emit more fire-power than any mutant (maybe except the phoenix) on the entire planet.

"I'm packing two bazookas behind each eyeball, what do you want from me?" Scott to Prof X.

"You want it raw tough guy; then take it- raw!" Cyclops to the Juggernaut

"I can destroy mountains. You had no chance." Marvel Superheroes vs Streetfighter

What the f**k?

Attachment: afro.gif
This has been downloaded 70 time(s).

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:30 PM
Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparrow
Black Buffalo

Cool Cyclops all the way.......................

What the f**k? Mega Optic Blast..............the man could emit more fire-power than any mutant (maybe except the phoenix) on the entire planet.

"I'm packing two bazookas behind each eyeball, what do you want from me?" Scott to Prof X.

"You want it raw tough guy; then take it- raw!" Cyclops to the Juggernaut (The Stuff of Heroes)

"I can destroy mountains. You had no chance." Marvel Superheroes vs Streetfighter

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:31 PM
Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Wolverine IS A MUTANT!! His mutation is healing, and his hightened sense of smell, etc.

SCOTT IS NOT PATHETIC!!!!!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:49 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dez Wagner
maniac

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
Nightcrawler kicks but and if he grabs someone he can just teleport really high and drop you. Pretty deadly.

And if he teleports very fast again and again with a person, that person gonna be sick (like Artie in a cutted-out scene from the X2) or loses his consciousness or dies.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 10:13 PM
Dez Wagner is currently offline Click here to Send Dez Wagner a Private Message Find more posts by Dez Wagner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LipiDSama

I think ur all wrong, u guys are looking at powers on the 1 vs 1 scale, and small little scale, Cyclops is strong in a 1v1 fight, but against a mutant who can do global damage he is nothing, lets say he starts shotting his eyes and blows up newyork, lol wow what a tragedy, ok the UA goverment shoots 3 nuclear warheads and blows long Island off the map hes dead, hehe, same with most mutants, i look for the mutants who can control or have the strength to do serious wordly destruction, AKA magma.. lol she can self detinate every volcano on the planet, that would stop all life instantly, or if not right away u would all freeze to death in the nuclear winter that follows, Magneto can do serious injury on the global scale, o well i said this all above so jus tread that one, I also think Fordge is a deadly mutant
he can create whatever he can imagine, super universal doomsday devise.. or something i dont know but hes upthere also.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 10:41 PM
LipiDSama is currently offline Click here to Send LipiDSama a Private Message Find more posts by LipiDSama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by _CYCLOPS_
Wolverine IS A MUTANT!! His mutation is healing, and his hightened sense of smell, etc.

SCOTT IS NOT PATHETIC!!!!!

Dont scream.Ppl have different tastes and some express them in short, crude (lol) phrases.Deal with it.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 11:57 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

I agree with you Cyclops!!!!!

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 12:05 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

i think the deadliest are Magnetos magnetic powers and Storm weather power since both can cause the greatest amount of damage to any town, city, state by themselves!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 12:40 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RogueRocks

rogue of course

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 01:42 AM
RogueRocks is currently offline Click here to Send RogueRocks a Private Message Find more posts by RogueRocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote