KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Deadliest mutant power

Which mutant power is deadliest?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Weather Manipulation (Storm) 14 18.18%
Fire Manipulation (Pyro) 6 7.79%
Laserbeam (Cyclops) 10 12.99%
Adamantium Claws (Wolverine) 6 7.79%
Metal Control (Magneto) 19 24.68%
Metal Claws (Lady deathstrike) 0 0%
Telekinesis (Jean Grey) 13 16.88%
Shape-Shifting? (Mystique) 5 6.49%
Ice? (Iceman) 1 1.30%
Teleportation? (Nightcrawler) 3 3.90%
Total: 77 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Deadliest mutant power
Started by: bester

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bester

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
i think the deadliest are Magnetos magnetic powers and Storm weather power since both can cause the greatest amount of damage to any town, city, state by themselves!

but if magneto was stuck on a place with no metal, he can't kill or destroy anything... I think storm's power are the deadliest, best example on X-men 1, when she hit toad by her lightning...

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 10:38 AM
bester is currently offline Click here to Send bester a Private Message Find more posts by bester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

At least what I got from the movie was that he can even manipulate earth's magnetic poles or something, so......

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 11:42 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NightLova7
Nightcrawler Love :)

Although Mystique's powers really aren't all that deadly, she is able to transform into someone that is! That's why I voted for her. smile

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/2/character42.gif
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/2/character37.gif
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/3/character04.gif

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 12:34 AM
NightLova7 is currently offline Click here to Send NightLova7 a Private Message Find more posts by NightLova7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rawcus
Mutant_boy

Barf

Dude its totaly wolvy u cant kill him for starters prove me wrong and tell me a way how to kill him huh ?????? rock

Attachment: gambit.jpg
This has been downloaded 76 time(s).

"loosers brag about how there gonna win , winners go home and f**K the prom queen"

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 03:08 PM
Rawcus is currently offline Click here to Send Rawcus a Private Message Find more posts by Rawcus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Wolvie can be killed. In my opinion. Just keep injuring him till he cant cure himself no more big grin
Hell Rogue almost did it in the 1st movie.
But regardless, even if he could not be killed that doesnt make his power the deadliest.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 05:54 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Weather Manipulation, tornadoes duh!

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 06:03 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rawcus
Mutant_boy

going bak bout magneto heanit so deadly if hes in a plastic cell *accepting the fack from x2 and mystuique cant use thiere powers

"loosers brag about how there gonna win , winners go home and f**K the prom queen"

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 04:48 PM
Rawcus is currently offline Click here to Send Rawcus a Private Message Find more posts by Rawcus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rawcus
Mutant_boy

probally the most deadlist is professor xs ex wifes son he was preety deadly

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 04:49 PM
nottyplaya08

Rogue is definately the mutant with the best ability. She can take anyone elses just by touching them and if you read up on her history she is invonerable! She can even take someones ability permanantly just by holding on a little bit longer than usual.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 07:39 PM
nottyplaya08 is currently offline Click here to Send nottyplaya08 a Private Message Find more posts by nottyplaya08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cinemafan

Professor X was not married to Gabrielle Haller, that's why his sons name is David Haller. Nightcrawler could teleport you and leave you half in a wall and half out that's pretty deadly. Shadowcat could also phase someone into a solid object and let go, that's deadly also. Mystiques powers aren't all that deadly because she can't fool someone with heightened senses or telepaths, and Kes is right Wolverine can be killed only it would take a very powerful telepath like Prof X to do it. Magneto sucked the metal out of Wolverine through his pores and that didn't do it, but I don't think it's wolverines powers that are deadly, I think it's Wolverine who is deadly. A strong telepath will kill you by thinking about and not have to see you. Thats pretty powerful.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 07:53 PM
cinemafan is currently offline Click here to Send cinemafan a Private Message Find more posts by cinemafan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cinemafan

quote:
Originally posted by nottyplaya08
Rogue is definately the mutant with the best ability. She can take anyone elses just by touching them and if you read up on her history she is invonerable! She can even take someones ability permanantly just by holding on a little bit longer than usual.

She's not so invulnerable that she's not afraid of Wolverines claws. Plus people don't get knocked out right away, plenty of time to GUT HER WHERE SHE STANDS!!!!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 07:56 PM
cinemafan is currently offline Click here to Send cinemafan a Private Message Find more posts by cinemafan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

PYRO! PYRO! PYRO! PYRO!!! YEEEEEEE

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 08:10 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cinemafan

quote:
Originally posted by Vampiree
PYRO! PYRO! PYRO! PYRO!!! YEEEEEEE

I think Storm might be able to "rain" on his parade, heh, heh

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 08:12 PM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

you. are. so. cruel....

so what!!!! FIRST we kill storm, and THEN pyro will be the master of the world!!!!!!!! mwahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 08:15 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oracle

Storm has 2 ave da best power. Weather manipulation she has da power of da Gods. Telekinesis is it real, wel yes it is. I know cuz i ave it a bit i see hings before they happen 2. u might hing this is big its not im not all that gd at it. if any of u are like me tell me its hard being me. i don't know how i do it or why. i don't know if mutants are real but there are people with gifts like me. am i a mutant or somehing else. someone help me. sad

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 08:38 PM
Oracle is currently offline Click here to Send Oracle a Private Message Find more posts by Oracle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eidolon

Like Hegemon875 said earlier I think Magnetic powers are the most powerful. Magnetic manipulation can go way beyond just messing around with metal. I belive your body has and need it's magnetic field to live and function. Magnetics I've heard can also have weird affects on your brain (if powerful enough), your body also has metals in it.

However being able to freeze things especially to absolute zero could be very deadly. What if Iceman ever froze the air so cold that your lungs got frost bite and died on you? Get my point.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 02:37 AM
Eidolon is currently offline Click here to Send Eidolon a Private Message Find more posts by Eidolon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cinemafan

What if a telepath thought about killing you and you died before you knew you were being attacked? Xavier proved he could stop Magneto whenever he wanted when he turned off his mind leaving him in a vegetative state, he just never had the heart to do it before. Oh and I'm pretty sure that he was wearing the helmet at the time. The movie gave that helmet waaaay too much credit, originally it only prevented telepaths from finding him at great distances offering no protection against psi-blasts. I think Singer merged elements of the Juggernauts helmet with Magnetos. By the way how cool would it be to have the Juggernaut in X3?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 03:12 AM
KayeLa
Prefect

my vote goes to rogue! but since she's not on the list i'll vote for storm. big grin

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 05:00 AM
KayeLa is currently offline Click here to Send KayeLa a Private Message Find more posts by KayeLa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roguegambit
Southern Belle

quote:
Originally posted by Oracle
Telekinesis is it real, wel yes it is. I know cuz i ave it a bit i see hings before they happen 2. u might hing this is big its not im not all that gd at it. if any of u are like me tell me its hard being me. i don't know how i do it or why. i don't know if mutants are real but there are people with gifts like me. am i a mutant or somehing else. someone help me. sad [/B]

Don't you mean premonition?
Telekineses is a different thing. If you have telekinetic powers you can move things with your mind, not see things before they can happen to someone.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 08:07 PM
roguegambit is currently offline Find more posts by roguegambit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eidolon

I suppose, however I'm read once that one reason Magneto and Xavior were such good friends and a good team togather was because Magneto could amplifie Xavior's power with his own. Is this true? If it is, could it be possible for Magneto to neutralize Xavior's power enough to prevent taking damage from Xavior?

In the new Ulitmate comics Magento's helment protects him from Xavior totally.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 09:42 PM
Eidolon is currently offline Click here to Send Eidolon a Private Message Find more posts by Eidolon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote