KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » RC's Photo Booth

RC's Photo Booth
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

OK, looks like a poll coming up soon... wink

Old Post Aug 31st, 2001 03:06 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hands up if you want to see a VERY nice picture of Elle cuddling a teddy bear that everyone who has seen it thinks is the best picture of her but she, for some reasons, thinks she looks like a mutant in?

Hey, she changed her mind about posting that one above, so she may chnage her mind about this one...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 1st, 2001 11:43 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

but of course...

Old Post Sep 1st, 2001 11:44 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And as I think I have said before, if that is a mutant then I'm off to the radioactive wastelands...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 1st, 2001 11:46 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I don't think Ush looks smug in that pic...Hehehe..it is a very cute pic bye the way.

Nice pic of Jameous too!

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Sep 1st, 2001 04:00 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

Ush, I wanna see what a mutant looks like, please.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2001 05:35 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Stunning. I am sure we can talk Edna around on this one...

BtVS

Old Post Sep 1st, 2001 10:41 PM
Jameous Woodshire

Thanks Dim, Keo. cool
But Keo, I was kidding, that really is Aurra Sing, but we arent dating roll eyes (sarcastic)

I would like to see that pic too Ush.

And as for my comment Ush, I said I was kidding big grin
And I mainly meant I can't argue with you wink

Old Post Sep 1st, 2001 11:08 PM
Jameous Woodshire is currently offline Click here to Send Jameous Woodshire a Private Message Find more posts by Jameous Woodshire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Keo, you do realise that a post like that just begs the answer,

"Well, go look in a mirror then!"

That is if someone was very cruel, whuch I am not, so I won't say it...

Old Post Sep 1st, 2001 11:08 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sorry, Jameous; did I make out that that you weren't kidding?

You looked pretty sharp in your pic, you know...

BtVS

Old Post Sep 1st, 2001 11:13 PM
Jameous Woodshire

I look like a starry eyed fan boy, but thanks wink

And no I knew what you meant. I just wanted to be clear.

Last edited by Jameous Woodshire on Sep 2nd, 2001 at 01:41 AM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2001 11:50 PM
Jameous Woodshire is currently offline Click here to Send Jameous Woodshire a Private Message Find more posts by Jameous Woodshire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

But a SHARP starry-eyed fan boy...

BtVS

Old Post Sep 1st, 2001 11:54 PM
keokiswahine
Confusion

Ush, he still can't wipe that smile off his face. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) It'll be many, many moons before that smile returns to his normal sheepish grin.

RC, speak for yourself. eek! evil face stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2001 01:29 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Suits me, I never claimed to be anything more! laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2001 02:06 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Ush don't even think about posting that photo. you know how I feel about that!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2001 09:03 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I know how you felt about the last one as well, but you changed your mind about THAT...

BtVS

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2001 10:13 PM
Ratcat

OH, don't start this again.

Personally, if Edna doesn't want it posted, I don't want to see it. smile

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2001 10:28 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

In fact, I will remind Edna of what she angrily said to me the other day:

"Haven't you worked it out yet? Girls change their mind all the time! It's what we do! Get used to it!"

Well, used to it I am! I am sure she will happily chnage her mind about that picture.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2001 10:31 PM
Ratcat

Hey, I was just saying... big grin

What ever the lady wants, the lady gets... wink

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2001 11:56 PM
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

If this does work, here is a picture of me and my sister from last winter. I do actually have eyes. My sister said something funny, I laughed, and I always squint my eyes when I laugh. This will all sound very stupid if the picture doesn't show up, I'm sure. smile

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2001 01:47 AM
jedi212guy is currently offline Click here to Send jedi212guy a Private Message Find more posts by jedi212guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote