KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » aggresion and Sidious

aggresion and Sidious
Started by: yerssot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

Having a hard time with the clothes, doesn't indicate that the person is blind.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2001 08:07 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, I didn't mean to say he was, though I am pretty sure he had a VERY hard time seeing.

And may I remind you that I am not suggesting Vader was blind, just that he didn't use his eyes.

But no-one believes me, which is fair enough really as I can't even begin to back it up properly, I just think it makes more sense that way and is cooler.

Meanwhile, yerssot thinks the Force has a long range, SIdious especially (with the Sith that may actually be true), and most people don't.

I think that has pretty much summed up the thread at 100 posts, so ta-ta to this one...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2001 10:07 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

You can't say all that and then close the thread. The boys and girls may want to reply.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2001 05:34 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I want to say something about the original thing:
in a roll-playing game, my friend, morpheus_jinn, saw that you can choke someone from one side of the galaxy. BUT it's very difficult to perform that.
Guess this makes it a win-win situation sad

Old Post Sep 29th, 2001 05:38 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

RC, I'm closing this one again. The thread is over 100 and off-topic; it started off as a disucssion about why Sidious didn't choke the Trade Federation captain and it was certainly nothing like that any more.

I just summarised what had been said for everyone's convenience. If anyone wantd to carry on discussing any of these things they can open a new thread on it.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 29th, 2001 at 11:05 PM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2001 10:52 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote