KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Things Id like to See!

Things Id like to See!
Started by: LipiDSama

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Noxi
Aqualibrium

I agree with u mirage

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 09:03 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mirage
I'm Lost

thank you Aqua

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 09:31 AM
Mirage is currently offline Click here to Send Mirage a Private Message Find more posts by Mirage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

I think that Pyro has a little crush on Rogue... and the fight between him and Iceman would probably be because of her

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 01:25 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

but then there will be no room for Gambit no

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 01:00 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mirage
I'm Lost

I doubt we'll find too much of Gambit in the movies!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 08:01 AM
Mirage is currently offline Click here to Send Mirage a Private Message Find more posts by Mirage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

In the x2 book it says Pyro looks at rogue and winks. this is when the 2 dudes were askin for the lighter.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 09:08 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

I dont wanna see ne more Iceman and Rogue crap i hate that!!I wanna see some Rogue and Gambit!!!No scratch that i dont care if i see ne of them ill be happy as long as i get to see Gambit!!And if i dont ill....ill......ill break down and cry like a baby!(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 06:23 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadKowDZs
Ready for action.

Q-aholic

Whenever you mention "Q" being in anything other than Star Trek is just, well, freightening. If Q were to show up on the X-Men... The Continuum help us all!

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." ~ Albert Einstein
"Envy can be a positive motivator. Let it inspire you to work harder for what you want."
The MadKowDZs Website
"It is unwise to lower your defenses!"~Darth Vader

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 10:01 PM
MadKowDZs is currently offline Click here to Send MadKowDZs a Private Message Find more posts by MadKowDZs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit88
Blackout

ya know what if bobby and pyro killed each other then there would be room for gambit

chickens fun chickens good chickens part of the neighborhood

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 10:03 PM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elektrik_Storm
bad little fluffy bunny

doesn't that happen in the original?

Bethany - you were martyred?
Rufus (13th apostle) - thats one way of putting it. another way of putting it would be to say that i was bludgeoned to death by a huge f*cking rock!
Dogma xxxxx
Sebastian - how is your gold digging whore of a mother liking Bali?
Kathryn - she suspects that your impotent, alcoholic father is diddling the maid.
Cruel Intentions xxxx

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 10:18 PM
Elektrik_Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Elektrik_Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Elektrik_Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elektrik_Storm
bad little fluffy bunny

hello is anyone there?

Bethany - you were martyred?
Rufus (13th apostle) - thats one way of putting it. another way of putting it would be to say that i was bludgeoned to death by a huge f*cking rock!
Dogma xxxxx
Sebastian - how is your gold digging whore of a mother liking Bali?
Kathryn - she suspects that your impotent, alcoholic father is diddling the maid.
Cruel Intentions xxxx

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 10:36 PM
Elektrik_Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Elektrik_Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Elektrik_Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

yeah!!! that's perfect gambit88!!!!!
Make some room for the Cajun and please dieeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
That's the only way I'll like movie Rogue wink

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 10:39 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LISA-J
R&G FAN

quote:
Originally posted by GambitEVOFan1
I dont wanna see ne more Iceman and Rogue crap i hate that!!I wanna see some Rogue and Gambit!!!No scratch that i dont care if i see ne of them ill be happy as long as i get to see Gambit!!And if i dont ill....ill......ill break down and cry like a baby!(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
Yeah i'd cry as well,then Bryan Singer would be receiving a little visit from me and i'd kick his ass evil face

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 02:46 PM
LISA-J is currently offline Click here to Send LISA-J a Private Message Find more posts by LISA-J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LipiDSama

yea Gambit must be in number 3.... if not i say we boycot 4 and 5.. wink

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 02:21 AM
LipiDSama is currently offline Click here to Send LipiDSama a Private Message Find more posts by LipiDSama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote