KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » which is the saddest death in a movie u've watched so far?the heart-breaking kind~

which is the saddest death in a movie u've watched so far?the heart-breaking kind~
Started by: Anoushka

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

which is the saddest death in a movie u've watched so far?the heart-breaking kind~

hmm...i can actually think of so many - for me, i cried so bad when jack dawson died in titanic!!!!*sobs* plz dun die!!!!(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 04:50 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Mufasa's death
No matter how many times I see it.... I always cry!!!!

And also ET's almost-death.....

by Scythe

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 07:17 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

There are three that stick out:
Bambi's mothers death
E.T's demise
& More recentley John Coffee's death in The Green Mile.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 07:26 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Moving to movie discussion
moving--moved

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 07:48 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

mufasa's--omg i cry my eyes out every time...
and boromir's--he was soo cool and valiant that i couldnt help but cry

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 09:26 PM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Nicholsons in One Flew over the cuckoos nest.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 09:42 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rinoa

i have a few but its mainly the characters that are dealing with the death that makes me cry rather then the person actully being dead

1, titanic the children that the mother reads a story to as the water rises over there beds.

2,gandalf when merry or pipin not sure which (soz to hardcore lotr fans) breaks down

3 buffy series 6 i know its not a film sorry but when spike cries it always starts me off
am sad i know sad

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 10:50 PM
rinoa is currently offline Click here to Send rinoa a Private Message Find more posts by rinoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
Nicholsons in One Flew over the cuckoos nest.

More of a brain death but still hard to take

mine:

The john coffe I agree with

The medic in saving private ryan

The kid in Pay it Foward...that was so sad.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 11:23 PM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Haldir in The Two Towers. His last sights were that of his people dying........Very emotional

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 11:52 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

DEFINATELY John Coffee. And Mufasa. And there's one other that really got to me that i can't think of right now...this'll take me a while

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 12:13 AM
plenTpak52 is currently offline Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I_LUV_Movies

This may sound dumb..but i would have to go with....

* Skip- in My Dog Skip.... that was so sad..
* Simon Birch - in Simon Birch and
* I will agree with the Bambi's mom one.. thats a total tear jerker !!!!!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 05:08 AM
I_LUV_Movies is currently offline Click here to Send I_LUV_Movies a Private Message Find more posts by I_LUV_Movies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote:
Originally posted by rinoa
Buffy series 6 i know its not a film sorry but when spike cries it always starts me off
am sad i know sad

Seeing such a stoic character like Spike break down into tears is very moving, I know.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 05:49 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

hehe, yeah, bambi's mother... I think for some it's more that they were lil kids when they saw the movie instead of it being really sad, cause you don't actually see her die, just not arriving at home

mustafa... funny, saw the lion king last week and got touched by it again
(it's one of my fav animation movies)

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 04:10 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Definitely Musafa.
Also Katherine Clifton from the english patient. After everything Almásy goes true he's to late *sniff*

Last edited by Kes on Nov 1st, 2003 at 04:26 PM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 04:15 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Bruce Willis in Armageddon, Sean Connery in The Untouchables and Shaq in Kazzam (acting wise)

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 04:42 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote:
Originally posted by Dogbert
Bruce Willis in Armageddon, Sean Connery in The Untouchables

I totally agree. I cried at Sean's very drawn-out death scene sad

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 05:48 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Ill go with John Coffee. As well as Tom Hanks in Saving Private Ryan, god damn that was a brilliant movie.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 05:53 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

oh dear get the tissues out

i most definitely agree with Mufasa and John Coffee' deaths.......god i still tear up to this day.

And for LOTR- after gandalf dies and boromir too.

The Armeggedon thing made me cry when u sit and think bout what the character was actually doing.
Saving Private Ryan, Braveheart, Pearl Harbour,

OKOK i know this doesn't count but Indian movies always has something that will make the entire audience breck down.

And i know i am gonna cry my ass of when Rotk is done becauce it will be soooooooooooooooo sad that the saga is over.( even if no one dies in it)

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 11:28 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

MUFASSA perhaps the saddest. oh boy do i love lion king. amazing movie

and mel gibson in braveheart

plus: arnold in terminator 2, when he is self terminating and in the end he does the thumbs up sign(with that sad terminator theme playing) very emotional

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 01:52 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Oh god there are so many, but the saddest of them all i think is Titanic and Jack Dawson... Boromir ALMOST made me cry, but i didn't really like him in the book or in the movie... Haldir did make me cry...(please log in to view the image)

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 02:17 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote