KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Episode 3 Syponopsis! Grivous pic Spoiler!

Episode 3 Syponopsis! Grivous pic Spoiler!
Started by: Lucas Sucks!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

he is

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 04:45 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkJediStoops
Mind Your Own Business!

quote:
Originally posted by rustiswordz
Still you have to admit, its a good synopsis. It matches up with all the 'official' leaks mouth slips and spoilers thus far. My instinct is telling me that this time he may just 'possibly' be right?

Also people scoff at this guy over his so called 'movie connections' where over this may just be false like everyone suspects. Surley there are people out there who have 'genuine' movie connections and may from time to time visit forums like this one?

it may seem that im defending this guy, I'm not, I'm just saying that on the 'net especially you don't know who you are dealing with on the other end of your cable.

I hate to put the dagger through your affection for SuperShadow, but his plot draft for Episode 3 is almost a word for word copy of the one Episode-X and T'bone posted a few days before SS did.

And have you seen most of his exclusive Lucas pictures that he posts?..... they are the ones posted by theforce.net but without their logo on. And if you look at the latest Burnt Anakin picture, you can see a crude green splat over theforce.net.

Mickey Suttle is nothing but a Loser! laughing - Why don't you look at my site in the Sig and read about him.

Last edited by DarkJediStoops on Nov 14th, 2003 at 11:42 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 11:35 PM
Click here to Send DarkJediStoops a Private Message Find more posts by DarkJediStoops Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

i know this is too idelic, but i've always thought of a fanbase as a community, and with star wars being no exception, I find it pretty hard to be one when you've got people like suttle stealing things from other websites and then attacking the hard drives of those who question him.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 09:59 AM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

anyway, since this is a plot forum, i don't want to sound like a dork anymore, so can anyone confirm the yoda/sidious duel?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 10:02 AM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

nope big grin

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 12:02 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

dammit! What about all this stuff about yoda finding a sith artifact and attempting to destroy the apprentice by destroying the master? I want that duel! grrrrrrrr!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 07:06 PM
yerssot

nothing official yet

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 08:10 PM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Ok, who wants those to to have at each other, other than me? I want a saber duelthat will erupt into some gigantic display of force powersfrom both. ending with yoda fleeing in terror. theres got to be some reason why he didn't just collect what jedi were left to face sidious together

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 05:59 AM
THX1000b

enjoyable reading for those who cant sleep...thanks

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 06:41 AM
Click here to Send THX1000b a Private Message Find more posts by THX1000b Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

thx that was funny with just a hint of subtlety

well done

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 06:50 AM
Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

i read the synopsis and it could be legit. good plot and all. but i doubt lucas would reveal the plot this early.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 04:56 PM
Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

really far out theory here, but considering he's just a brain and eyes in a droid, is it possible that grievious is jango?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 08:14 AM
Member.

Possibly.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 01:24 AM
Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

Um...I dunno about this...SPOILER

The whole thing with Palpatine being kidnapped is real...I've seen that before on TFN.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 08:28 AM
Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

who said he's a set of eyes and a brain in a jar? and it wouldn't be jango because Temurra Morrison is in it somewhere, unless its just his voice. But I think thats a little to big of a coincidence and...oh yeah! stupid. Lucas wouldn't write anything THAT ridiculous would he?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 07:26 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

lucas? greedo shooting first was up there

by the way have any of you ever played the old NES game Faxanadu? the first time I heard about Greivious it made me think of King Gieve for some reason

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 07:29 AM