KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Most annoying Matrix character?

Most annoying Matrix character?
Started by: MorpheusIsGod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Verity

WOW!!!!....That's just FLEW RIGHT OVER MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!! I don't even understand ur language!....Didn't u mean "MORON"?....Can't even cuss me out right, huh?! Poor person... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 07:13 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

yeah sorry im not fluent in Idiot...could u repeat that?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 07:15 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

laughing wink

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 07:17 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i guessed he ****** off

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 07:19 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

Couldn't figure out what else to say! ::wipes hands after dealing w dirt:: roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 07:24 PM
Philldwill
Superior To You

Morpheus

Ok, here is the dealio. Morpheus was cool in the first film, then he got all corney. I don't like his character in Reloaded for the most part. He can sound cool, and couldn't motivate me to breath. The Twins are ugly. Why do they have those horrid dreads? I like the concept, hated the look.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 07:25 PM
Philldwill is currently offline Click here to Send Philldwill a Private Message Find more posts by Philldwill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

I don't like Jason.........

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 07:27 PM
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

WOW WOW WOW. CALM DOWN KORRI. HE IS JUST AN INCOPTIENT LITTLE FOOL. REEVES WAS ONLY TED FOR 1 AND A HALF HOUR. HE NOW IS THE ONE AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE 1!!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 10:30 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

TRINITY MOST ANNOYING !!!!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 01:41 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chunky A

The only thing annoying about the twins was their stupid upper-class English accents. The worst of it was when they were driving, and one of 'em turns into a ghost on the freeway so he can jump back into his brother's car: and he says something like "we are not pleased", or whatever. Very annoying.

I don't think Morpheus did too well for himself in the garage. They got away, but shooting the guy in the hand was very lame. Why not open the door and blow his head off?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:26 AM
Chunky A is currently offline Click here to Send Chunky A a Private Message Find more posts by Chunky A Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
khalla

Trinity in my opinion is the most annoying and DEFINATELY NOT THE TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!
now i am getting aggravated!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 05:32 AM
khalla is currently offline Click here to Send khalla a Private Message Find more posts by khalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

obviously, its trinity

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 08:35 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent
Firestarter

quote:
Originally posted by 69erSteiner
The kid who died in the first matrix who said that he created the woman in the red dress.... i couldnt stand him and he definately coulndt fight

yeah,Jesus! He was really annoying.....His name was Mouse, wasn´t it?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 10:10 AM
Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fanatos
Artificial Intelligence

The most annoying is Niobe - her hairdo makes me sick!
Next comes the kid. But I've heard he's an important character in revolutions. We'll see.....

I see your face with every punch I take,
And every bone I break - it's all for you!

Last edited by fanatos on Nov 4th, 2003 at 03:42 PM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 02:54 PM
fanatos is currently offline Click here to Send fanatos a Private Message Find more posts by fanatos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

No i meant Morod. Because your more rod than not. And where I come from if your Rod then your fuked

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 03:16 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

shut your pie hole

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 05:39 PM
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

oooOooOOoOOo smokey got told by the one and only Korri.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 08:23 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xColonel00

most annoying character...........switch from the first one.

horribly cheezy lines. lack of character depth. not that it was neccessarily needed, mind you. smile

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 08:38 PM
xColonel00 is currently offline Click here to Send xColonel00 a Private Message Find more posts by xColonel00 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Seth-Gecko
Shidoshi

I would say mouse, just cause hes annoying!! "tastee wheat...tastee wheat..." YEAH SHUT UP!!! heh I bet Keanu was probably thinkin that! laughing

- Bruce Lee

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 08:49 PM
Seth-Gecko is currently offline Find more posts by Seth-Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeBr3

I thought the key maker was the most annoying. I was glad he finally got shot.... a lot...... I would haate to be morpheus and Neo running around with that guy, all the keys going 'Jingle
' Jingle' its drive me insane!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 11:10 PM
SeBr3 is currently offline Click here to Send SeBr3 a Private Message Find more posts by SeBr3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote