KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Worst Movies Of All Time

Worst Movies Of All Time
Started by: Darth Daft

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (82): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Daft

The worst movies you've ever seen...

I really hated the Crow movies and Blair Witch 2 was a pile of - erm, horse dung. Texas Chainsaw Masacre was nowhere near as good as everyone said it was and the Haunting wasn't scary at all. Speed 2 was pretty silly and Mission to Mars had the most pathetic storyline for a sci-fi movie.
How about you lot? Any hated movies you wanna share?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2000 02:17 AM
Darth Daft is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Is The Haunting the movie with Neeson? I thought it was pretty scary...for a PG-13 movie that is.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Nov 24th, 2000 03:31 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

The Matrix for reasons that's been discussed elsewhere. And The Thin Red Line. There are probably a lot more that I hate but those two are annoying me a lot this month.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2000 03:59 AM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

EJ, yeah The Haunting is the one with Neeson and Catherine Zeta Jones. But even for a PG-13 it still wasn't scary at all. The trailer made it look creepy but it just wasn't. And the story was rubbish and silly.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2000 04:40 AM
Darth Daft is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Event Horizon

I have tried to watch it 3 times, once at thre cinema and twiuce on TV and evry time I have fallen asleep within 20 minutes of the start.

Maybe I keep missing the good bit...

Old Post Nov 24th, 2000 06:33 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Batman and Robin,Scream 2,etc...

Old Post Nov 24th, 2000 07:35 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Texas Chainsaw Massacre was great. Some people just don't have the respect for the modern revolution of horror films. The one movie I really hated was Cutthroat Island. *eck* I have honestly never hated any non-drama German movies. *Yes we are that good* stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 24th, 2000 07:45 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

I don't think I've ever watched a German movie, except short ones on filmfour. Was Run Lola Run a german film?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2000 05:27 AM
Xizor

I think the worst movie i ever saw was Battlefield Earth, it was awful.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2000 06:32 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

It looked awful.laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 25th, 2000 06:35 AM
Xizor

It was awful.smile

Old Post Nov 25th, 2000 06:49 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

the worst movie I've seen in my entire life is "Down to You", with Freddie Prinze jr., not only did it lack a real plot, it explored the backrounds of the main characters, Prinze jr. is a cook!!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2000 07:35 AM
Jedi Mercenary is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

I think Freddie Prinze Jnr is one of the worst young actors I've seen. He is terrible in I Know What You Did Last Summer. He looks dead.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2000 09:39 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedimaster3838

The worst movies....

I agree with Mission to Mars, it was boring and pointless. I also hated the Perfect Storm. I know its a true story and I knew the ending, I just thought it was kinda cheesy. I am also not a big fan of the Nutty Professor movies or the Austin Powers.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2000 09:10 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

Re: The worst movies....

I don't like the Nutty Professor movies either, but I loved the Austin Powers movies even though the 2nd one used many of the same gags as the first one.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2000 09:13 AM
theEvilJedi

You didn't like The Perfect Storm? I thought it was great. I liked the 1st Nutty Professor flick but the 2nd one was just awful. Just another pointless film. Austin Powers is awesome. The directors go where no other directors dare go and really surprise you with the hilarious things they show.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2000 10:49 AM
Dim
Creativity

Mission To Mars :lackluster
Austin Powers 2: beyond stupid (and I liked the first one mind you...)
Baxter (sick SICK French film)
Unbreakable (*sigh* lackluster, not the best way to approach that gendre)
Nightmare before Christmas (only movie I've ever walked out of)
The Pillowbook (It's great if you like watching Ewan Mcgregor get bonked for 2 hours...then skinned)

There's more...but I don't want to depress anyone..

Old Post Nov 28th, 2000 11:15 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

how can you not like Nightmare Before Christmas??

Old Post Nov 28th, 2000 11:17 AM
Jedi Mercenary is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Well, it was long, and boring...and generally sucky. (like the vast majority of Burton movies, sadly enough)

Old Post Nov 28th, 2000 11:29 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedimaster3838

The worst movies you've ever seen...

I recently saw "Any Given Sunday" and it is quite possibly the worst movie EVER made. It makes "Mission to Mars" look like "Godfather." I love Al Pacino and Cameron Diaz, but the movie was beyond awful. Ugh.....just pathetic

Old Post Dec 8th, 2000 11:40 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote