KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 5 - 1

5 - 1
Started by: mechmoggy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
finti

He is right, they wont make it.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2001 08:21 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

It could well be the worst world cup ever.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2001 08:30 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Yes Sweden could win laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 7th, 2001 08:35 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Why?
We won 2-1 against Sweden, so: BELGIUM WINS THE WORLD CUP!!!
(if we get qualified)

Old Post Sep 7th, 2001 08:56 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

dream on Belgian blue, there is no way Belgium is gonna win WC by the way the first goal aginst Sweden should have been disallowed because off for a handball on that black striker of yours. My pic for the winner next year ARGENTINA. Remember you heqard it here first.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2001 09:14 PM
yerssot

Mpenze controlled the ball with his shoulder wich IS accepted as part of the body and not the arms.
Still we beated the crap out of them evil face evil face

Belgium is going to lose against Croatia, win the other games against the other (Denmark, Chech,...) and than we win the WC!!!

Reminder to myself; stop drinking Belgium beer

Old Post Sep 7th, 2001 09:19 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

You must hope for the Chech`s then because you dont stand a snowballs chance in hell against Denmark. You just drink your Belgian beer and we stick with the good stuff like Heineken big grin

Old Post Sep 8th, 2001 06:36 AM
yerssot

You don't know what good beer is, even if it drives straight at you evil face evil face

Old Post Sep 8th, 2001 11:45 AM
KJ
Sausages

Yip, Argentina will win it.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2001 04:01 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Norwegians knows good beer, and it sure as hell aint no belgian beer. So you can just have your different glasses for the different types of beer and I`ll stick with Heineken or Carlsberg maybe a Tuborg, now that is beers for ya. big grin
And Im not so sure Belgium is gonna loose to Croatia, but it doesent matter they dont stand a chance in the world cup anyway. If they go to the WC I hope they draw a group with Argentina evil face

Old Post Sep 9th, 2001 08:49 AM
yerssot

Very nice, Finti.

Heineke is Dutch beer, and you DON'T want that do you?
If you are here in Belgium I'll invite you to a 'cafe' and you'll see that you missed the good ones all your life cool

Argentina? We whipe the floor with them!!!!
(That is BEFORE they come on the field!)

BTW: is Norway qualified already?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2001 09:13 AM
finti

Norway is fighting for not to be last in the group embarrasment mad . They really suck big time at the moment, there is a generation change in the Norwegian team and it has not been handled very well so far.
I`ve been to Belgium, Interrailing in my younger days smile Hated France though.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2001 12:54 PM
yerssot

Hey, can't blame you for the France thing.

Too bad for Norway, I find them a good team

Old Post Sep 9th, 2001 01:09 PM
KJ
Sausages

I hate France as well. It smells.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2001 04:45 PM
finti

I hated France for the unwillingness to speak English. I know France is a big country, but they cant excpect every tourist that visit the country speak French.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2001 04:49 PM
yerssot

That's why God created Belgium big grin
Whe speak Dutch,English,French and German

Last edited by yerssot on Sep 9th, 2001 at 05:04 PM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2001 04:53 PM
KJ
Sausages

I went to Paris and hated it. The tourist parts are fine. But go 10 minutes in any direction and you hit slums. There were hundereds of Noth African imigrants sleeping on the streets and one of my friends was mugged by some of them. The French police weren't very helpfull.
There attitude was "Well you should have been more carefull".

Old Post Sep 9th, 2001 04:57 PM
finti

What yerssot is it to confusing to have one language big grin and I dont think it was God who created Belgium, my guess for the creator would be evil face <------------

Old Post Sep 9th, 2001 05:00 PM
KJ
Sausages

Tin Tin created Belgium. Sorry, I was watching tin tin this morning and it's freaked me out!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2001 05:03 PM
yerssot

darn, I' discovered!!!!
*makes himself ready to kill finti*(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 9th, 2001 05:05 PM