KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Whats the best season of Buffy?

best season of buffy?
This poll is closed.
1 4 14.29%
2 3 10.71%
3 3 10.71%
4 0 0%
5 0 0%
6 1 3.57%
7 1 3.57%
I hate them all 5 17.86%
they all rock! 9 32.14%
Never watched it 2 7.14%
Total: 28 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Whats the best season of Buffy?
Started by: slayer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
slayer
Horror Fan

Whats the best season of Buffy?

Hey guys just wondering what u think the best season of buffy is 4 me it would be 3 and then 1 4 a close second.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 03:58 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedQueen
Ive been a bad, bad girl.

for me they all rock i am a buffy addict and finding it hard to cope with the end of buffy....so i have started watchin them all agen !!!!!!! rock

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 04:07 AM
RedQueen is currently offline Click here to Send RedQueen a Private Message Find more posts by RedQueen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nemo
ocean and sea

what is so good about it?
i tried watching a few episodes and i just can't find anything to rave over.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 11:30 AM
nemo is currently offline Click here to Send nemo a Private Message Find more posts by nemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Like Babylon 5, a few episodes is not the besy way to appreciate it.

The second, for sure. It was better than the first and not as over the top as the later ones.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 03:47 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zionette
insane asylum manager

i think the 1st season was the best coz there was alot more fighting in it and less drama,i like them all tho

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 04:40 PM
zionette is currently offline Click here to Send zionette a Private Message Find more posts by zionette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

I agree with Zionette that all of the seasons were 'top quality' entertainment, however my personal favourite is season three it had everything a decent bad guy - in the form of The Mayor,the introduction of rogue slayer Faith at her evil best, and in my personal opinion had one of the best season finales ever - the Sunnydale High School Showdown,the last two seasons were a bit darker and grittier then previous installements. But never the less one of the best shows in recent years.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 05:55 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

hmmm i dunno i like them all hehe gets better with more of SPIKE lol j/k

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 09:01 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

i know im gonna sound like a typical guy, but fave is the one where she gets laid like every episode eek!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 09:16 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

thats Season 4. big grin

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 09:34 PM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

well u cant c **** so no use.

n e ways what happens in the last season?
do buffy n angel get married lol

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 06:25 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

they alwayz have it censored in buffy!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 06:29 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

Liked them all. Like Spike, hate Don.

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 08:01 AM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

N oin the last season the hellmouth swallows sunnydale.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 08:46 AM
Sugar Kane
Queen of the Pig People

I love all seasons, but for purely pervy reasons, I would say season 6. The ladies know what I'm talking about!

Spike. Nekkid. Every episode. Yay!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 05:21 PM
Sugar Kane is currently offline Click here to Send Sugar Kane a Private Message Find more posts by Sugar Kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

i would have to say 6 but not for the same reason as sugar kane but cos season 6 has once more with feeling, the musical episode!

@->--"victims arn't we all"
the glass may be half full but the bottles empty
i was with yumcarrots, now im with wicked_elphie

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 10:53 AM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pikie

to tell you the truth, my friend has recorded the last like 5-6 seasons. she loves buffy, and her computer is covered in nothing but Buffy stuff. She cried when the last episode aired and everytime she watches it again...she cries. bunny

"Why is the rum gone?" ... "Yes, but why is the RUM gone?".."there will be no living with her after this.""Cold be heart, hand, and bone, cold be travlers far from home. They do not know what lies ahead when sun has failed and moon is dead." "The murky pool is nice and cool..so juicy sweeeeeeeet, when all we wish is to catch a fish...so juicy sweeeeeeeeeeeet."

"Bring me that horizon.
Na Na Na na na na na na na....and really bad eggs. *smiles* Drink up me hearties yo ho!"I LOVE MOVIES!!!!!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 07:08 PM
Pikie is currently offline Click here to Send Pikie a Private Message Find more posts by Pikie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I love every series! Last episode was great too!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 07:09 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkweaver
Frobozz Magic Avatar Co.

Oh, the 7th I suppose. smile

Attachment: belladeadgirl.jpg
This has been downloaded 79 time(s).

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 07:22 PM
Darkweaver is currently offline Click here to Send Darkweaver a Private Message Find more posts by Darkweaver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Is that the first episode of 7th?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 07:27 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkweaver
Frobozz Magic Avatar Co.

quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix
Is that the first episode of 7th?

It's from the episode entitled "Lessons".

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 07:31 PM
Darkweaver is currently offline Click here to Send Darkweaver a Private Message Find more posts by Darkweaver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote