KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Toad pics

Toad pics
Started by: gambit88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Iceman22
You Talkin' To Me?

Your Point?
Don't say you started a new thread just to say that?
That want me wanna

"Each day we will spill their blood, til it rains down from the skies.Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace." - Boondock Saints

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 06:39 PM
Iceman22 is currently offline Click here to Send Iceman22 a Private Message Find more posts by Iceman22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

yes I knew.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 06:42 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

well, the guy is new, so WELCOME!!!! ahem, now, plz talk about toad or any other X-men character in the Right thread for that, don create a new one wink I think someone shifty will tell ya the right thread...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 08:37 PM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

flavinho i was bored so i created a new thread...big deal...excuse me if i found it interesting...just like how Mark Hamill was the original Luke Skywalker and did the voice of the Joker in the original batman cartoon...i felt like saying that Toad and Darth Maul are the same person

the mods can close it for all i care

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 08:42 PM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

ok...confused

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 08:44 PM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Re: Toad from X1

quote:
Originally posted by Austinzilla
everyone remembers Toad from X-Men 1 right? well he kinda looked like this -> evil face

anyways i knew this but i know alot of people who didnt, the guy who played Toad also played Darth Maul his name was Ray Park

Yeh, he even does his trade mark movenment with the stick that hold the elevator doors open.

But what do you mean by "just like how Mark Hamill was the original Luke Skywalker"? Mark Hamill is Luke Skywalker.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 02:56 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

and Mark Hamill does the voice of the Hobgoblin in the 90's Spider-Man Cartoon

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 03:51 PM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Toad from X1

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
But what do you mean by "just like how Mark Hamill was the original Luke Skywalker"? Mark Hamill is Luke Skywalker.

same difference...

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 03:54 PM