KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Bridging the Gap: The Purpose of Episode III

Bridging the Gap: The Purpose of Episode III
Started by: MadKowDZs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
finti

every weekend, how many weekends has it been out?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 09:18 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

the matrix....excuse me.....RALPH....

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 06:54 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

i don't know, 3? not enough to really judge whether or not its loosing money, it probably just isn't doing as well as reloaded. but the first matrix didn't start making serious money for a couple weeks, until word got out that it was really intelligent and not some dumb action movie as the ads implied. From the people I've talked to, the only people who didn't like it were the ones who didn't get it.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 07:15 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

matrix.....RALPH.....ooohhhhhhhhh, my stomach

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 07:20 PM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns

we get it. you don't like it. a lot of people do, but fewer trully get it.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 07:21 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

just kidding around..it is ok, just not my fave thing. there are A lot of things i dont understand about it.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 07:23 PM
Member.

How could someone not get the Matrix. This is off-topic. Go back to talking about SW.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 04:33 PM
Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns

it has a lot of eastern concepts (like star wars) that are sometimes misinterpreted by the western world since its an entirely different school of thought. Thats why I love both SW and the Matrix is for all the deep philosophy in each that just gives it that something extra. I feel like my mind has been enriched by both of those series. I've looked into a lot more philosophy and buddhist texts as a result.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 07:27 PM
mephistodesigns

and with both matrix and sw, even some people who think they get don't fully understand it. i went and saw revolutions with a group, and only a couple of us picked up on why Neo saw the real world the way he did and what it was implying. Its the same with the "cave" in Empire, you can watch that scene a dozen times and pick something new up with each viewing.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 07:29 PM
Member.

You could've just edited your post. And you are right.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 07:43 PM
Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote