KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Phoe's Harry Potter Game- A HISTORY OF MAGIC (Gumf archive)

Phoe's Harry Potter Game- A HISTORY OF MAGIC (Gumf archive)
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (104): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Aerie looked up at him " Will... its just.. i don't know what to say to that , it was just so sudden " Aerie said with a blush

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 02:55 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

"Yah, don't worry about it Aerie.." he said, sitting on the couch and looking at the fire again.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 03:07 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Aerie frowned ' i hope i didn't hurt his feelings ' she thought , she then got up and sat next to him " are u sure"

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 03:10 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

"Yah, I'm fine, don't worry about it" he said, flashing her a fake smile

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 03:22 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Aerie has been around him long enough to know where he's smiling for real or not " listing , just give me till tommarow and ill give u my answer " she put a hand on his shoulder

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 03:23 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Will smiled down at her hand calmly, "Alright Aerie, I'll be waiting" he said, smiling at ehr

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 03:27 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Aerie smiled back , she leaned forward and was about to kiss him but then stopped and pulled back with a blush, she looked at the flames

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 03:29 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Will blushed, looking slightly sad that she had pulled back, but looked over at the flames, "It's amazing..how nature can produce it's own magic.."

God is only a false hope

Last edited by FallingBlue on Oct 31st, 2003 at 03:35 AM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 03:31 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Aerie nodded " yes , ..... its sometimes beautiful " she watched the flames dance

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 04:02 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Will smiled at her, "Yes...it reminds me of you..." he said, not realizing he had let it slip

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 05:08 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Aerie blushed even more "what did u say... "

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 09:15 PM
silversaber
Evening Star

airangel, didn't Tonks say you can't BECOME a Metamorphmagus, but that you are born with it? No offense of course.

Sorta

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 10:54 PM
silversaber is currently offline Click here to Send silversaber a Private Message Find more posts by silversaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silversaber
Evening Star

(I'm reading this and I love you two. You guys are amazing. Keep it up))

Sorta

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 11:07 PM
silversaber is currently offline Click here to Send silversaber a Private Message Find more posts by silversaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

(thnx silver ^_^ we try)

Will looked at her, raising a brow, "Hmm? I didnt say anything..." he turned his gaze back to the fire with a smile of admiration.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 12:01 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

~thanks~
Aerie smiled then looked down , she leaned her head on his shoulder while looking at the fire

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 04:18 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Will smiled, resting his head atop hers as he joined her in gazing at the fire. Deep down he suddenly felt as if he were the happiest man alive, he had been so alone before, but when Aerie was around, he suddenly felt, complete.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 07:46 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Aerie smiled ' maybe i am in love with him ' she said in her mind , she closed her eyes and put her hand on his

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 07:48 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Will wrapped his fingers around Aerie's hand, still admiring the fire as he thought "Could it be, that..I really love her? I..think so.."

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 07:52 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

"i do love u " she wispered , she blushed after , she hoped he didn't hear her

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 07:53 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Will could barily hear her, he was so lost in his own sense of completion, his own inner happiness that all he could sense was her warm body against his and the sound of the crackling fire. He looked down at her with a warm smile.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 07:55 AM