KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Scariest Movie Ever

Scariest Movie Ever
Started by: slayer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

No such thing as scary.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 08:36 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

you mean to tell me you have absolutly no fears?

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 08:40 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elvish_child

pink floyed: the wall dvd watch it when ur high as hell or when ur on shrooms thats friggin scary.

oh god chucky was scary when i was a kid so was chainsaw masacre ****in even though sum big tuff bikers were in the room i was still scared.

and whne i was little freddy couger i talked to him thats how i overcomed my fears every night i used to sit by my stairs n talk n my mom though i was on crack

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 06:00 AM
elvish_child is currently offline Click here to Send elvish_child a Private Message Find more posts by elvish_child Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

Re: The Scariest Flick Ever Made??????

quote:
Originally posted by luhar
It's really hard to decide, but as a kid The Evil Dead scared me shitless.
merged your thread,duplicate discussion sad

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 03:52 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

your mom though you were on crack when you were a little kid huh

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 04:19 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

I thought the original alien was fairly scary.

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 06:11 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@F1
Tomato Crisps

I think it was called the Haunting, it was in black and white, it scared me, especially the loud banging on he doors. I think it was more psychological.

And the old Hammer Horrors always left me in a cold sweat.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 09:04 PM
@F1 is currently offline Click here to Send @F1 a Private Message Find more posts by @F1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black-rose015

i love horror movies but the only movie that actually scared me is probable the ring and it's because i ended up watching it alone at night....and later on i was just watching TV and laying on my bead and i fell asleep so when i woke up the TV was on but the screen was all freaky gray like how it would be before the girl cam out....so that kinda freaked the shit out of me till i was fully awake...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 10:23 PM
black-rose015 is currently offline Click here to Send black-rose015 a Private Message Find more posts by black-rose015 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black-rose015

oh and i have a Q....a friend and I wanna watch a scarry movie tonight, but like really scarry not exorcist crap of 13 ghosts....so what exactly do you guyz thing would be a good scarry movie to watch at night that could actually scare you??

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 10:38 PM
black-rose015 is currently offline Click here to Send black-rose015 a Private Message Find more posts by black-rose015 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

From Justin to Kelly

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 02:01 AM
dirtyducky

eek!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 03:57 AM
dirtyducky is currently offline Click here to Send dirtyducky a Private Message Find more posts by dirtyducky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote