KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-Man's Greatest Villains

Spider-Man's Greatest Villains
Started by: HockeyFace

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nightcrawler2

sorry guys put i am going to have to say it but it true the top 5 greatest villians are as follows

1. venom(yes i now he is not there as much as kingpin or green goblin)
2. green goblin(he has take aunt may,mj.Also knows who spider-man is)
3. Doc. Octopus(hes just a pain in the ass)
4. kingpin(sider-man just can't touch him that would piss me off)
5. carnage(he is worse than venom but not there even half the time)

i don't know the other 5 that much but the 5 above are the top 5 and i said just a bit why they are the number 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, but there is on more thing i got to say about what the godfather said i feel strange saying that godfather but anyway.the hardest vilian,friend. best girlfriend and worst villian

1. hardest villian =venom(i have to stand my ground if you know what i mean)

2. hardest friend=Wolverine(even dow wolverine doesn't think of spidey-man as a friend. well wolverine thinks of no one as a friend )

3.best girlfriend=black cat(i agree with that she is sexy i her own right)

4.worst villian=i have now idea so i am going to have to agree with you

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 07:16 PM
nightcrawler2 is currently offline Click here to Send nightcrawler2 a Private Message Find more posts by nightcrawler2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godfather
Godfather

Mostly agree nightcrawler or can i call you nighty, I’d only put Green goblin above venom because he killed Gwen Stacy, forgot about Wolverine he's one hard mother!!! and I’d say that carnage is harder than venom only because in ASM #362 Spiderman as to Rescues Venom from being killed by carnage.

Worst villain - i d advise never to read ASM #183 with the big wheel, the big wheel dies because he forgot to learn how to control the machine he was driving, he did not know where the brakes was!!! Ummmm, don't for get to check were the brakes are on the car before you go chasing after superhero’s now!!!!! :-)

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 06:05 PM
godfather is currently offline Click here to Send godfather a Private Message Find more posts by godfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawler2

you can call me nighty if you want. But not to get to comic book nerd on you.But carnage is much more worse than venom but carnage never goes after spider-man its spider-man that goes after canage on the other hand venom is all way going after spider-man.Not half as much as green goblin or doc. octopus.Hense venom is more trouble of spider-man as well he knows who spider-man is unlike carnage

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 07:10 PM
nightcrawler2 is currently offline Click here to Send nightcrawler2 a Private Message Find more posts by nightcrawler2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godfather
Godfather

Totally agree! Venom is much more worse for spiderman than carnage, But carnage is harder. Just hope that venom is in the third film, he desevers to be, can't see them putting anyone else in, i mean no matter what people say, goblin,doc octopus and venom are always in the top 3 of spideys worst enemrys(maybe not in the same order but there always there)

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 08:29 PM
godfather is currently offline Click here to Send godfather a Private Message Find more posts by godfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawler2

at less't we agree with that

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 08:55 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

quote:
Originally posted by HockeyFace
I agree with them. Why doesn't noone like Mysterio? sad

I like Mysterio.I'd really like to see him in one of the Spider-man movies.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 07:24 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote