KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » AAAA! Is Tom Felton...Gay?

AAAA! Is Tom Felton...Gay?
Started by: Schizo_n_me

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
witchychiky
A Bitchy Witch

quote:
Originally posted by starprincess366
he is the only good acter in the hp movies. he is quiting after the 4th movie i think because he is 6'1 and thats taller than every1 else including the adults exept hagrid...or is he? im pretty sure that he isn't gay although in an interview on extra he said that in real life that they were good friends and that he lvoed him or somthin. o well who cares. if he was gay he would act all girlish and stuff. he isn't gay but who r we to judge, we havn't even met him!

i emailed him and he is 5'6ish i don't know how you could come up with this.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 07:40 AM
witchychiky is currently offline Click here to Send witchychiky a Private Message Find more posts by witchychiky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Antaraka
Antaraka Shinton

Lol I mean how old is he? well he could grow adnormally tall. Course i was 6' by the time i turned 14 ish so yeah. Oh why would anyone care if hes heterol or homo doedsnt matter.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 02:08 PM
Antaraka is currently offline Click here to Send Antaraka a Private Message Find more posts by Antaraka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luna150

I have no idea weather he his gay i mean its hard enough to tell when you KNOW some one but i dotn really no him so i have no idea well i THINK he isn't gay and witchy chicky i think you should be more open minded ever heard of people not admitting there gay till there marreid with 2 kids?

LuNa LoVeGoOd Is ThE bEsT

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 06:52 PM
Luna150 is currently offline Click here to Send Luna150 a Private Message Find more posts by Luna150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
witchychiky
A Bitchy Witch

HOW DID YOU EVEN COME UP WITH THE IDEA ABOUT HIM BEING GAY SCHIZO N ME BLOODY HELL I WANNA KNOW

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 07:43 PM
witchychiky is currently offline Click here to Send witchychiky a Private Message Find more posts by witchychiky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

ITS ALL OVER THE INTERNET, WOMAN!!! Yes indeedy, thats were I got(not came up with) the idea that he was gay. Kay? smile

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 08:01 PM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

quote:
Originally posted by witchychiky
i emailed him and he is 5'6ish i don't know how you could come up with this.

Mugglenet says that he's taller than the dude who plays his daddy in the film. So assuming that Jason Issacs is taller than 5'5"...... whistle

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 08:04 PM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
witchychiky
A Bitchy Witch

well he said that he was 5'6 when i emailed him

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 09:36 PM
witchychiky
A Bitchy Witch

and this is a boring thread because it isn't true

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 09:37 PM
witchychiky
A Bitchy Witch

HE IS NOT GAY YOU DUMBASSES

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 09:37 PM
Luna150

Chill out women. o of course u e-mailed him...........

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 09:48 PM
Luna150 is currently offline Click here to Send Luna150 a Private Message Find more posts by Luna150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

I know, and I have to go, I'v got a date with Johnny Depp roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 10:38 PM
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
SlYtHeRiN pRiDe

OK LETS PUT THIS TO REST.. HE IS NOT GAY !!!!

i support 2 teams..
The Yankees and whoever beats the Red Sox...

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 11:25 PM
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw is currently offline Click here to Send WaDe_N_sPaRrOw a Private Message Find more posts by WaDe_N_sPaRrOw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

I think we figured that out.....of course we'll never REALLY know....

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 11:40 PM
witchychiky
A Bitchy Witch

I'LL EVEN TELL YOU HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IF YOU THINK YOUR SO SMART

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 05:34 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

for crying out loud ,WHO CARES if he is gay or not , he is still Tom , if he's str8 then good for him and good for the girl who gets him , and if he's gay then good for him and for any guy who has him

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 07:07 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i can't believe someone started another thread about that rumour of tom being gay. how rude!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 10:02 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luna150

No thanks witchey i all read have his e-mail i am going to meet him in a bit. I say hello to him for you. J/K but i DO have his e-mail it isn't very hard to get

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 09:14 PM
witchychiky
A Bitchy Witch

realy i think well does his email start with r

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 09:33 PM
Luna150

No it doesn't i dunno whoes e-mail you have darling but sum1 sure has you fooled

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 09:41 PM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Someone should close this thread. Its starting to repeat itself.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 01:49 AM