KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » AAAA! Is Tom Felton...Gay?

AAAA! Is Tom Felton...Gay?
Started by: Schizo_n_me

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

they are the same girl , its also the same girl with the long nails , her name is Ayumi Hamasaki

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 01:36 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

cool whats she from

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 01:42 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

she just one of my favoirite jpop star

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 01:44 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

oh never heard of her but i don't really like pop so i probably wouldn't she's very pretty tho

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 01:46 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

yea , right now i'm trying to make a darker version of her for my next sig

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 01:48 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

cool

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 01:56 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

what do u think lol

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 09:39 PM
DeepPink

Just need to say, Benji IS hot, but I prefer Billy!

You do what you love, and f*ck the rest.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 06:59 PM
DeepPink is currently offline Click here to Send DeepPink a Private Message Find more posts by DeepPink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

quote:
Originally posted by chic_sxydiva
i still like him even if he is gay.

i would say if he WAS gay....
cos i dont think so

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 09:30 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spaz_Gurl

'Scuse me if I'm totally out of it, but........Who the hell is Benji?blink

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 02:51 AM
Spaz_Gurl is currently offline Click here to Send Spaz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Spaz_Gurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

OMG U DONT KNOW OMG OMG HE IS SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HE'S THE HOTIST GUY IN THE WORLD HE'S THE GUITR GOD IN GC AND BACK UP VOCALIST
fallin angel i love ur new sig i havn't been on in a week sorry 4 my slow responce

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 03:19 AM
Idressup

I can see he is unhappy.

I can see he is sad, maybe unhappy. He seems to be this way in a relationship or not. My intuition tells me that he is on the "spectrum" and because of that he has become unhappy. Being "gay" is an outdated term. Struggling with one's sexual identity can be a very difficult experience and may never be resolved. The extremities of the spectrum are non-homosexual and homosexual. Most people find comfort somewhere in the spectrum. Woman are more attuned to that. For guys it can be very difficult and tortuous. For example, my own sexual identify is not something that I will ever completely resolve. It makes me sad and melancholy. I manage with depression meds. I fall in love with women but the sex is better with guys. I'n not really attracted to either. But if a man seriously tries to bed me, I become sexually interested. I get performance anxiety when I'm with a woman! It kind of seems like work for me. Lol, either way, it has been difficult to feel comfortable in any long term relationship and partners are usually uncomfortable with that as well.

Whatever is making Tom melancholy and sad, I hope he finds someone that understands ... I think Emma Watson might be very supportive of him. If it is true that he is struggling, understanding is the first part of accepting. You can tell he is a sweet natured human ... in a society that, overall, is not sweet.

Best Wishes Tom, this is just speculation.

Last edited by Idressup on Jan 15th, 2022 at 02:38 PM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2022 02:28 PM
Idressup is currently offline Click here to Send Idressup a Private Message Find more posts by Idressup Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote