KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » My big week

My big week
Started by: mechmoggy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

My big week

Gotta tell someone, but this week is huuuawge. It's mine and Mrs.Mechmoggy's 1st year wedding anniversary on Friday. I'm thinking about a surprise meal at her fave hotel.

Hurrah for me and her. smile

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 09:14 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

"Congratulations and celebrations
When you tell everyone that you’re in love with her
Congratulations and jubilations
You want the world to know you are happy as can be"
A little rewriting of Cliff Richards song Congratulations.
big grin

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 10:02 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supa
Mysterious Grey

Congrats!! Being married myself for over three years (and I'm 23), I can only say that it gets better and bettersmile

Hope you froze some of the wedding cake, so you can thaw it up and have it on the anniversary daysmile

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 10:04 AM
Supa is currently offline Click here to Send Supa a Private Message Find more posts by Supa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Congrats to you and Mrs. Mech !! I'm sure she will enjoy a nice dinner out.

No McDonalds !!!!!!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 10:14 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Pizza Hut is much better! big grin

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 06:17 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Congratulations!!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 07:37 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

yes, congratulations.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 08:28 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Ooh! Doesn't the phrase "Mr moggy and Mrs moggy" conjure up the image of a really cute couple?

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 09:31 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Certainly does (Congrats, BTW)

Who was it who hated cute?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 09:32 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Have a Happy Anniversary Mech! wink

Old Post Sep 12th, 2001 01:21 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Thanks all. Just hope we can both enjoy ourselves a little bit after this weeks shocking news.

And yes we are cute.... well ok, she is.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2001 12:07 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Congrats Mr. mechmoggy, I on the other hand will never have a wedding anniversary. I am anti marriage. After graduation I do however plan to have a long term relationship with Ms. Mercedes Benz and Mr. Armani, I think they will keep me happy. Then for emotional support theres always that crazy gal Prozac. As you can see my parents marriage has left me seriously disturbd. NOTE TO EVERYONE: Never argue infront of your children

Old Post Sep 12th, 2001 11:04 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Don't forget Uncle Net Dependance.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 12th, 2001 11:09 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

and Auntie Playboy Channel.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2001 02:24 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Tex, I don't think your going to get Ms. Mercades Benz or Mr. Armani when you're on the computer all day talking about Star Wars.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2001 06:31 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Well my parents arguing in front of me most of my life doesn't seem to have done me any harm! Has it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Sep 13th, 2001 10:24 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

hmmm big grin

Old Post Sep 13th, 2001 10:26 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Mine argue all the time as well. I see it as pretty darn healthy.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 13th, 2001 11:49 AM
KJ
Sausages

At least that means they are talking to each other. smile

Old Post Sep 13th, 2001 07:25 PM
yerssot

OK, this is strange, this WAS a thread that congratulated moggy with his anniversary with misses moggy ...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2001 07:56 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote