KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » NEWSFLASH: World Trade Centre hit by 2 Aircraft

NEWSFLASH: World Trade Centre hit by 2 Aircraft
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

I hope Columbia will pull the Spiderman trailer from the net, movie houses and TV, it's opening feature was a helecopter trapped in webbing between the twin towers.

Whilst this may seem trivial to some, I say this with thoughts of the families of the people who died today.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 02:32 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Update: Car bomb explodes outside State Department, senior law enforcement officials say. Second World Trade Tower has collapsed after plane attack - live TV.

We're getting a little nervous here.....called Tom at the shop...he said they could be taking out Washington before they take over the country. I told him I loved him. I'm not joking here.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 02:34 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Today my friends, we have seen events that will forever change the world we know.

At the very least, the iconic skyline of New York will never bee the same.

At the very worst, this may signal the beginning of a war.

Who ever your god is, I would suggest we all offer a pray to them for the many innocents who have died today.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 02:35 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I'm between NYC and DC. Just in case, guys.....its been fun.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 02:37 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

man its gonna be one hell of a body count. sad sad sad sad mad I hate terorist f****** cowards I hate their guts mad mad

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 02:37 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Reports of a 4th plane enroute to Washington.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 02:39 PM
Dim
Creativity

I wonder if they've moved the White House to the Green Briar.. I think (hope) that this is the last of it.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 02:39 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

The Whitehouse, State Department and all other strategic locations have been evacuated according to reports in the UK.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 02:41 PM
finti

Think of the retaliations, this might have very large consequences. What are those jerks(terorists) think they gain? They are gonna be whiped out for sure.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 02:44 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Just heard somethign about a 4th plane in Penns..

Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Military Aircraft are patrolling the skys of New York and Washington.

They have already shown what was either an F-15 or F18.

News of a large plane crash in Western Pensilvania.

Gundy?

Ratcat

Pittsburgh they are saying here.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 02:45 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

gundy is still here....though close to tears....don't know any details on plane in western pa....must be near pittsburgh....stand by..still going through updates.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 02:46 PM
Ratcat

I hate this. I know too many people now, who I care for, who are too bloody close to this thing.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 02:47 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

nothing yet on pittsburgh....

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 02:49 PM
Ratcat

One entire wing of the Pentagon is gone.

Both World Trade Center Towers.

I want to hear from Clinton, I do not feel confident enough is Bush that he is capable to deal with this.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 02:50 PM
Ratcat

Northern Pittsburgh: 10 miles east of the Somerset County Airport.

Another 767 wide bodied passenger jet.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 02:52 PM
Ratcat

Yasser Arafat has publicly condemned the attacks and sent his condolences to President Bush.

"Terrible and unbelievable, shocked, completely shocked." he said.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 02:54 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

you're getting info off BBC a lot quicker than I'm getting stuff...although communications are breaking down over here...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 02:55 PM
Dim
Creativity

I wonder if the plane was trying to land...that's what it sounds like...I dunno.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 02:57 PM