KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » NEWSFLASH: World Trade Centre hit by 2 Aircraft

NEWSFLASH: World Trade Centre hit by 2 Aircraft
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

I think we are. The internal US authorites are trying to maintain some level of information control.

But all the stuff I am seeing is coming through on the BBC and ITN. I think they must have private links.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 02:57 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I think you're right Dim, it may have been trying to get out of the air quickly perhaps.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 02:58 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

The Numbers

The World Trade Centre: Capacity 50,000 people

Boeing 767 Jet: 304 passengers plus crew

Boeing 737 Jet: 149 passengers plus crew of 7

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 03:04 PM
Ratcat

4th PLANE

There is definately a 4th plane, they won't say where though.

American Fighters are moving in to intercept and apparently they have been ordered to take the aircraft down no matter what the cost.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 03:06 PM
Ratcat

Pictures of TV now of survivors, caked in dust and soot being led from the wreckage of the World Trade Centre.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 03:08 PM
Dim
Creativity

Well, they're evacuating buildings in Downtown LA....Probably doing the same in Seattle, Chicago etc..

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 03:10 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Reports of an explosion in Chicago? Any news on that.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 03:13 PM
finti

I can`t concentrate on my work I should just close up and go home to watch tv. Reports on the radio mention a 4th plane in Pennsylvania, Gundark any info? There must be some information censorship from the US now.
Oh this is so bad. sad Both towers collapsed within an hour.
Reports on a Chicago explotion, not confirmed though.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 03:18 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

The COBRA Emergency committee has been assembled in Great Britain to assess the next stage as far as the UK and the rest of the world is concerned.

This kind of thing only normally happens in times when war is a possibility.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 03:21 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

I still have nothing new on pittsburgh.....nothing at all on chicago.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 03:24 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Canary Wharf in SE London evacuated as a security measure - Has been the focus of terrorist attacks in the past.

American Airlines have said that they have lost 2 aircraft with a total of 156 passengers and crew.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 03:27 PM
Ratcat

Pittsburgh Update: United Airlines Boeing 747 missing.

Can carry up to 524 passengers plus crew upwards of 20 I think.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 03:36 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

this is too unbelievable. I saw this on the telly, but could hardly believe it. I'm shocked.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 03:42 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Queen Elizabeth II:

"I am watching with growing disbelief."

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 03:42 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

radio is confirming 4th plane down on way to LA. don't have flight number.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 03:45 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Dimmy?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 03:48 PM
Ratcat

New York Mayor:

"A tremedous number of lost lives."

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 03:50 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

I can't believe this. This is just unbelievable.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 03:56 PM
Ratcat

American Airlines Flight 175 Boston -> LA missing, presumed hijacked

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 03:57 PM
Dim
Creativity

I'm here (at work now)

How many more planes have they not accounted for??

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 04:01 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote