KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Tony hawks underground

Tony hawks underground
Started by: ragesRemorse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

Tony hawks underground

just bought this off my friend for fifteen dollars. Diddnt really want to,but i planned that i'd pay 15$ then trade it in for 20 dollars credit at gamestop.

I decided to keep it though, atleast for a little while. It's surprisingly entertaining. Has a few nice twists from the previous 4. They deffaintly added some new features and abilities that keep the series alive. The Levels are even shorter than the fourth one. This does get on my nerves,but there still loaded with stuff to trick off of. Any one play it?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 05:13 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

i i liked this one i liked how it was more realistic and how u had to get sponcered and stuff

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 03:19 AM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah i thought that was a nice addition, i liked how you can choose your sponsor. However i thought it would be better if you had to do more to get sponsered

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 03:41 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
worldindustries

Is it fun?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 08:23 PM
worldindustries is currently offline Click here to Send worldindustries a Private Message Find more posts by worldindustries Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SetoKaiba
Restricted

Account Restricted

its the best in the tony hawks series I loved how you did not have to stay on your board you could get off walk around get up on something and then acid drop off! or just chill and do all kinda of different stuff like drive I love it , has anyone made a park you can set your own objectives and even have an objective where you drive and you can create your own rail and everything its so tight!

Architect: The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you ineradicably remain human. Ergo, concededly, vis-a-vis-- You know what? I have no idea what the hell I’m saying... I just thought it would make me sound cool...

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 01:38 AM
SetoKaiba is currently offline Click here to Send SetoKaiba a Private Message Find more posts by SetoKaiba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah, with the whole being able to get off your board thing, its pretty impossible to ever bail . Seeing how you can go into caveman mode in the middle of a trick, thats cool. I dont bother with making parks. To me that has always been a headache. I'm sure i f i were good at it then it would be a different story

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 11:57 PM
[D_A]Kherr

I have been wanting to play THUG and I want to know if it would be good to get. Please let me know. I have evry thps except 1 (because it sucked) and i love the series. thx

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 06:23 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

i cant play skating games. ive been skating since i was 10 and to me the video games are just so unrealistic, but i heard about this new one, and it sounds much more low-tech than the other ones, so i mite just try it.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 06:39 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
surferrocker
Ocean's Twelfth

Is it worth buying? I didn't like 2 or 3 and haven't tried 4.

Leonardo: For far too long, the Quick Stop has been a home for rampant overcharging and poorly educated, rude clerks...
Dante: You don't suppose he's talking about us?
Randal: Naw.
Leonardo: ...with names like Dante and Handel.
Randal: RANDAL!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 02:49 AM
surferrocker is currently offline Click here to Send surferrocker a Private Message Find more posts by surferrocker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah it's deffaintly a good game. I't the best of the series. It focused more on realism in the tricks, and elaborated on all the extra;s that you can get in the previous games. Put it this way. It's everything the other Hawk games arent. You can do everyhting you could in the others, but it's story based, with new additions.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 07:36 AM
jinXed by JaNx

i wouldnt buy it though unles your a die hard fan of the series or unless you can get it for like 20 dollars. I'ts incredibly easy. IT's all the bonuses that make it challenging.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 07:37 AM
Sugar Kane
Queen of the Pig People

Question Tony Hawk's Underground

Anyone got this yet? I've just ordered it (for PS2) and I was wondering what you guys think. Anyone? whistle

Last edited by Sugar Kane on Nov 24th, 2003 at 01:51 PM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 01:48 PM
Sugar Kane is currently offline Click here to Send Sugar Kane a Private Message Find more posts by Sugar Kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

merging threads...merged.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 05:20 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote