KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » condoleance

condoleance
Started by: yerssot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

condoleance

Because this is a MAJOR catastrophe for me that I whitness;
I decided to post a thread here, just post your name (real name) and adres WITH the word condoleance (if this is correct spelling)
So that after a few days this would be a nice big one that we can send so they can see our support

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 08:17 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Roy Ceustermans
Sterrenlaan 27 3360 Korbeek-Lo
Belgium

condoleance

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 08:18 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jameous Woodshire

A moment of silence would probbaly be alot better than posting real addresses online.

Moment of silence

Last edited by Jameous Woodshire on Sep 13th, 2001 at 07:26 AM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2001 07:01 AM
Jameous Woodshire is currently offline Click here to Send Jameous Woodshire a Private Message Find more posts by Jameous Woodshire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I would really like to help you out but it is against my own policy to never give my name and address out on the internet.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2001 07:09 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

my condolences

Old Post Sep 13th, 2001 07:15 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skull_crusher
The Don

Your almighty Scull_Crusher has a new target ladies and gentelman at first this was just a name but now for the cowards who did this...this is my way of life...my condolences go out to the families of the victims...

Old Post Sep 14th, 2001 10:19 PM
Skull_crusher is currently offline Click here to Send Skull_crusher a Private Message Find more posts by Skull_crusher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'm going to have to join the Airforce and (pardon my language) bomb their a####.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2001 04:55 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skull_crusher
The Don

Im with ya Lace...

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2001 02:27 AM
Skull_crusher is currently offline Click here to Send Skull_crusher a Private Message Find more posts by Skull_crusher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

ToMacco St. Michael, MN

......................................................................................................................................................

Old Post Sep 26th, 2001 07:16 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote