KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Blue Thread

The Blue Thread
Started by: The Omega

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Omega
Z10N0101

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
when they died, a little piece of us died...

Well said, JediHDM.
And trust me... It IS tough the second time...
But there could be no happy ending. When Neo really did go blind the first time I saw it I was beginning to go... "Oh... They're going to do it..."

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 12:48 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

im trying to figure out WHEN i go back and see it, although i will need to take tissues this time...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 01:14 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

ive seen it 3 times now.. its still touching

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 01:16 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Damn! ALL my regular movie-friends are busy this week-end!!!
Do I really have to go alone?!??!?!

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 02:21 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Better update this, so Korri can find it!

(Sets out handkerchiefs and cookies)

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 05:32 PM
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
The Unknown> “Taking Neos body to…”

(please log in to view the image)

(Swallows)
I’ve been heart-broken ALL day! I’m still trying to digest it all.
(Hands Korri a kleenex) I’m sorry, I know I kept saying Neo wouldn’t die. I didn’t think they’d do it. But it was the only way he could find any PEACE.
“What do you want?” Deus ex Machina asks
“Peace.” And he finally got it.

*takes the kleenex* oh i know....everytime i go to eat one of my cookies i see his wee face!! (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 05:35 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

I know. It's sad...
Read the various posts here... You're not alone with the Kleenex...(please log in to view the image)

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 05:37 PM
Kyleh

Neo didn't die. Whenever he seen things, they were in orange. As the machines are dragging him he sees something inside of the machine.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 05:39 PM
Kyleh is currently offline Click here to Send Kyleh a Private Message Find more posts by Kyleh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Kyleh> Yes, Neo did die. When the anti-virus had been shot through him, and the machines unplugged him he didn’t move or breathe. He was dead.
The open question is what happened to his mind/residual self-image, as that wasn’t in the crater.

We see the end scene as IF we were looking through Neo's eyes, but the shot is OF Neo being transported away like a Viking funeral.

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 05:53 PM
Korri

*starts singing Marilyn Manson songs*

The KKK took my baby away...

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 05:54 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 06:18 PM
BIOS9

I think neo became part of the machine cause when trinity dies he couldn't se her "TRin?TRINITY?*uses hands to feel around*omg...no.." So that means he can only see machines in orange.... in the end it showed a clip of neo being pulled away and was like, really bright organge. so yea...

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 08:40 PM
BIOS9 is currently offline Click here to Send BIOS9 a Private Message Find more posts by BIOS9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

i didnt cry, but i thought the saddest moments were maggie dead, and when niobe hugs morph and says something (i forgot)

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 09:18 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yes, Neo died, however, i am almost POSITIVE NEO's MIND is still alive, and a part of the matrix...although (as you know) i dont bet, i would put money on the fact that Neo's mind is a part of the Matrix code now...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 09:28 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

could it be that neo's mind became another program inside the matrix?, cuz i was expecting to see neo's dead body, but instead we saw sati wokin up

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 09:32 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

I don't think Neo's mind became another program, but his mind may have been CONVERTED into a program, however, it would have been the mind of Neo/Smith, because they are one now.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 09:52 PM
furryman
honky

i havent catched up with all these spoiler threads yet, was this already discussed...

was the matrix 'reloaded' or just 'changed' ..mieow.....

cause when i saw that machine taking him away i thought it was eve taking the one to the source to reload

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 10:02 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

They couldn't take his body to the source, because his mind is destroyed or in the Matrix somewhere.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 10:04 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

yes.... huh but.....

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 10:07 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

His mind is disconnected from his body. They need his mind to reboot the Matrix.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 10:09 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote