KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Wolverine

Should Hugh Jackman be Wolverine in X-men 3?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, you becha! 155 85.64%
Yeah, I guess. 15 8.29%
No Way! 7 3.87%
Who? 4 2.21%
Total: 181 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wolverine
Started by: robstelox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (44): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Ashes

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 08:08 PM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LipiDSama

Nah i like the clean claws also. Makes it looks like a more professional install. hehe Shink Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 08:37 PM
LipiDSama is currently offline Click here to Send LipiDSama a Private Message Find more posts by LipiDSama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

yeah I like his claws as they are wink

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 08:52 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

here is on of the pics I posted at x-men pics.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 09:18 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

what about one sword length blade on each arm?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 09:20 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit88
Blackout

the marvel encyclopedia says he is james howlett the metaint known as wolverine was born into privilege in alberta canada during the late 19th century the second son of john and elizabeth howlett. young mames' mother was distant and remote due to the untimely death of her fist son growing up the sickly james was close frinds with the red headed Rose his companion and tutor and "dog" the son of the howletts cruel groundskeeper thomas logan (obviously where he got his name)

Dogs growing obsession with Rose finally prompted him to attack her forcing James' father th fire thomas and evict him and dog from their hom the howlett estate the groundskeeper and his son stole into the mansion the next night and attempted too convince mrs howlett to leave with the.Apparently Thomas and Elizabeth Howlett had been engaged in an ongoing affair. when John howlett interrypted them Thomas shot and his mr howlett.At the shock of seeing his father murdered wolverine or james's manifested his latent mutant abilities and bone claws jutted from the back of the boys hands the best within the boy unleashed at last he attacked and killed thomas and slashed dogs face Completely unhinged from the violence mrs howlett took her own life Wolverine seffered a severe breakdown his mutant abilities "healed" his mind as well as his body blocking all memories of his last months at the howliett estate Because Rose and Wolverine were blamed for the deaths at the mansion she spierieted him away to British Columbia mining colony Rose gave James the name Logan so that his real identity would remain unknown

chickens fun chickens good chickens part of the neighborhood

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 09:52 PM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit88
Blackout

The frail Logan grew up into a strapping young man at the mine and became knkown for his strength and ferocity he spent a great deal of time among the woves in the bearby wilderness discovering he more in common with the wild bests than his fellow man Bullied incessantly Logan acquired the nickname wolverine thanks to his tenacity and refusal to back downfrom a challenge well that's all i wanna type right now sorry about the grammer or anything else that's wrong

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 09:56 PM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

yeah that Thomas guy seems to be Wolvie's real dad

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 10:54 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

yes he is, he also has an huge resemblance to the Wolverine look, you know with the hair and everything

Ashes

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 10:58 PM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

yeah I've seen him blink

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 11:06 PM
gambit88
Blackout

seriously i didn't know that

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 12:41 AM
gambit88
Blackout

yea the teethed blades would be weird if they were serrated blades it would be alot harder to pull em out of peeps

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 12:44 AM
LipiDSama

sword length, and where do u suppose he hides these, lol his arm is only so long.. but i know wha tu mean i like pictures of wolverine when his claws are the same legnth as his forearm, i had when they are short like from his pictures of him in the early 80's.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 01:46 AM
LipiDSama is currently offline Click here to Send LipiDSama a Private Message Find more posts by LipiDSama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit88
Blackout

one thing i've always loved about wolverine is that he's like a green beret or somthin he's all knowing about what to do in a fight

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 07:22 PM
rwendelin
Famke Fan

Wolverine pics

Ok I finally figure out how to do my own signature and i want a picture of wolverine. well i try a few and they don't work. i need one that is 500 pixels wide adn 200 pixels high. I would like movie wolverine but if you can't find any like that fine i'll take what ever you can find.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 11:37 PM
rwendelin is currently offline Click here to Send rwendelin a Private Message Find more posts by rwendelin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

You'll be hard pressed to find a pic with those dimensions. What you need to do is get some photo editing software. wink

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 11:46 PM
rwendelin
Famke Fan

ok i'll be right back. (panting hard)

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 12:40 AM
rwendelin is currently offline Click here to Send rwendelin a Private Message Find more posts by rwendelin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maifoshis

this site has its own software when you submit it it resizes it for you

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:55 AM
maifoshis is currently offline Click here to Send maifoshis a Private Message Find more posts by maifoshis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rwendelin
Famke Fan

ok

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 03:18 PM
Hegemon875
Archvillain

not for sigs it doesnt

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 04:08 PM