KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Happy B-Day USH

Happy B-Day USH
Started by: Ken Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

In situations like that I find that the best idea is to just point and laugh a lot... laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 17th, 2001 10:07 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Talking of experience there RC big grin

Old Post Sep 17th, 2001 10:09 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Hasn't your mother ever informed you it's not polite to point roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 18th, 2001 02:27 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jameous Woodshire

Well, whenever you point one finger, you have three fingers pointing back at yourself...

But this 'guy' needs a class in class wink

Tex, tell me who it is and I'll make sure he dosent look like that again wink

JK folks!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2001 10:59 AM
Jameous Woodshire is currently offline Click here to Send Jameous Woodshire a Private Message Find more posts by Jameous Woodshire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

quote:
Originally posted by Texas
Hasn't your mother ever informed you it's not polite to point roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue
I find it hard to believe that you would aver be polite Tex... stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 18th, 2001 11:11 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Sorry it's late but happy B'day!

I was 24 this year too. God how depressing. Talked to Mrs.M about starting a family now I'm getting on a bit but she informed me we aren't having kids until I stop acting like one! Charming.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2001 12:27 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Where is Ush, that old prune, anyway? He must of had one hell of a Birthday party if he isn't back yet eek!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2001 04:04 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Didn't you know? He and Edna are at the zoo ...

Old Post Sep 18th, 2001 04:09 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

So those two were finally captured and returned to their cages I reckon stick out tongue evil face wink big grin smile smile smile

Old Post Sep 18th, 2001 04:11 PM
yerssot

They're made for the cages.
It's there lot in life... rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Sep 18th, 2001 04:13 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

"It's not a alot, but that's their lot"-Queen ant in 'A Bugs Life', I love that movie!!!!!!!!!! cool

Old Post Sep 18th, 2001 04:26 PM
yerssot

I think I stepped on that nest evil face evil face evil face

Old Post Sep 18th, 2001 04:44 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sigh.. it's like I said. There is no way to see a Hippo in Essex...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 18th, 2001 05:15 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Don't get it! You saw Edna and you haven't seen a hippo?

JOKE!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2001 05:28 PM
Tex
Yumsz

YOUCH!!!!!!!!! Yersott your on dangerous ground there.....so you didn't get to see a Hippo? Ohhhh that too bad, you should of gone to The London Zoo.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2001 06:05 PM
Dim
Creativity

OOOOOOOOH...yerssot, you'd better hide buddy... eek!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2001 06:07 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

hide and expect the unexpected eek!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2001 06:08 PM
yerssot

*runs away*

Old Post Sep 18th, 2001 06:46 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I am sure Edna will comment on our lack of Hippo seeing.

No REAL need to go to London Zoo; Colchester zoo is bloody ENORMOUS. Hippos (expcet in theory) and Crocodiles aside it has everything. Even had a cow, to keep Edna happy...

Yerssot, hope you like life as a frog.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 18th, 2001 07:41 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Belgian ending up as a meal in Fance laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 18th, 2001 07:46 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote