KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Happy B-Day USH

Happy B-Day USH
Started by: Ken Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

I wonder if Belgians taste like their choclate? *grabs fork and knife* Yersott where are you? evil face

Old Post Sep 18th, 2001 08:26 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Hmmm! I think I shall ignore that remark since I am for once in a good mood!

Yes we were thoroughly annoyed at the lack of hippo sightings! Freddy is apparently kept in his indoor pen on cold days! How unbelievably frustrating! Needless to say that Ush was a tad disappointed! But I cheered him up! big grin I think I nearly killed him dragging him round that place! It isn't a zoo, it's more like a county of its own! Our little stroll turned into a major hike! Well atleast it tired him out for the rest of the day! I guess since he didn't get to see his real live hippo he will just have to make do with the cuddly one I bought him for his birthday, which he incidentally called Freddy! (Sorry if I am embarrassing you there!)

Well happy birthday for last saturday anyway! Even though I already said it! I know you ad a good one! rolling on floor laughing

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Sep 18th, 2001 10:10 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Oh yes and we did take some photos. Althoughnot a lot. Got a nice one of Ush and a ver friendly orangutan called Rajang. I shall leave you to decide which is which when I have the photos developed!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2001 10:11 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

That's gonna be a tough one big grin

Old Post Sep 18th, 2001 10:32 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Hmm a every which way but loose situation. big grin

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 06:34 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

That's not fair, Edna. I got turned into a freeq for much less than yerssot's remark. I demand justice. Where can I apply for an appeal?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 09:58 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I find Burger King appealing, try there queeq

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 10:19 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Hmm, good idea. Wanna come, Edna?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 11:25 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

If you're going will you get me a Whopper Jr?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 02:00 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I know when I can say things like that. evil face
btw: in EVERY zoo in Belgium we have hippos. And Belgium isn't THAT big.
Sorry Edna, it was a JOKE

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 02:06 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Any fries Dim?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 02:27 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Ooh I'll have a Chicken Royale please queeq! I'm sorry queeq! But I did turn you back again. Didn't I? I can't remember!

Hmmm. Had the photos developed and sorry to say that they haven't come out very well. Especially not the one of Ush and the orangutan. Shame it would have been a good pic if it hadn't been for the white splodge obscuring half of it!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 03:07 PM
Tex
Yumsz

I think I know who took the pictures stick out tongue big grin

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 03:18 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

What's that supposed to mean? It was quite obviously me since they are my photos from my camera! Duh!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 03:34 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Someone needs to check out: 1001 ways to take proper pictures, Duh! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 03:37 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Hey! That was uncalled for! Its not my fault! I blame it on the dodgy disposable camera! And I doubt you are Mr expert photographer himself! Well one photo of Ush came out ok though but that was from back in August and I don;t think I will post it now either since you are being so mean!

Hmph! Going to go and sulk now! sad

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 03:43 PM
Tex
Yumsz

I happen to be a pretty skilled photogarpher, one of my hobbies is taking black and white pictures. Theres nothing more barbaric then seeing someone butcher a piece of film. It's art murder!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 03:49 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Ooh well I'm so sorry I bought a crappy camera them! Like I said. Not my fault!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 03:55 PM
Tex
Yumsz

You are forgiven, I just hope the photography gods are as forgiving as I big grin

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 03:56 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Hey! I usually take some nice phtos thank you. Won a competition when I was younger for a picture I took of my cousin walking on a windy beach. The sky was perfect and you could see her reflection in the water aswell. One of those really moody pictures!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2001 04:01 PM